“Fond memories”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mystic
Harbour Inne and Cottage
Ranked #7 of 12 Mystic B&B and Inns
Mine Hill, New Jersey
“Fond memories”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

I stayed at. Harbour inne and cottage with my little dog .it is very charming .the jacuzzi was a treat.the location was convenient to the attractions claude and linda went out of the eay to ensure that my stay was wonderful.the sunset over the marina was beautiful.I have already booked my vacation for next year here

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank nightbird13

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

I would recommend the Harbour Inne and hope to return in the future. Linda kept the rooms neat, clean and tidy. Some rooms are very small, but for the price and with the great breakfast we were extremely happy. My family and friends rented the whole place for a couple days and we were very pleased. Linda was able to accommodate all of us.

Room Tip: I think the best room for the price is the cottage...AND, you get a private hot tub! They have anoth...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank scout747
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I joined several other friends at The Harbour Inne and Cottage for a weekend wedding. We stayed for 6 days, 5 nights. The Inne and Cottage has a wonderful nautical theme and is right on the bay. We had a large group that took over the entire place for the weekend. Linda was very friendly and accommodating. She also cooks up a good breakfast for you in the cabin's kitchen. The place was clean, the staff was very accommodating, and the location was within walking distance to the historic downtown community and plenty of restaurants. My boyfriend and I talked about coming back for just a weekend retreat again sometime. I would recommend this place for a weekend getaway or for a vacation. All in all, we had a wonderful stay in Mystic, and the Harbour Inne and Cottage was the perfect place to stay.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
East Longmedow, MA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

I spent a night there with my husband and little dog and loved it! Linda is so nice and helpful.
We can't wait to go back again. Very convenient to the shops. We also went to Mystic Seaport and it is close to Westerly, R.I. I would definately recommend it!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
East Haven, Connecticut
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband and I spent two night in the cottage. It was nice for the price but could use a good cleaning and a little updating. Biggest complaint was the mildew in the shower and dirty bathroom floor. Could definitely use a little update and a new couch. I didn't sit on the couch, it looked pretty nasty. Beds aren't the best, just expect to end up in the middle ( sheets seemed to be clean). Has a lot of character! Can walk to town and still be away from the the daily craziness. Great private patio with hot tub which is pretty old but you're able to sit in it for more then 10 min. The hot tub for use of everyone was new with a ton of jets buy was really hot. Owner was hysterical!! Took a good 30 min to go over the whole visitors map. Breakfast was good. Choice of omelet, pancakes or french toast. Only ate there one day. Just aren't into the whole bread and breakfast thing and having to talk to people. Make sure to bring cash or a check they don't take CC. All and all we'll probably go back again next year. Just might bring some Lysol.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank gettinaway123
Chalfont, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

We planned our (belated) 5-year anniversary weekend getaway to this cozy Inn. It was perfect. The room was comfy, cozy, and clean and Linda makes a fantastic breakfast. Everything was so relaxed. She also gave some great recommendations for dinner and things to do. Who knew there was so much to do in Mystic? They have two hot tubs and we got to soak each night we were there. Wish we had a dog as they are pet-friendly... at least we got to pet the other pups that were there. We definitely would recommend this for a getaway. If you have a boat, you can dock it here as well. Walking distance to downtown Mystic. Loved it. Thanks, Linda and Claude!

Dalia and John Lucas
Chalfont, PA

Room Tip: We stayed in the Captain's Room. The only down side to this room was that the outdoor seating ar...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Mystic in the summer can be hectic andhe busy, especially downtown. The Harbour Inne is in a quiet neighborhood, very close to the train station. It's worth taking a walk around the neighborhood as almost everywhere you go is along the coast.
That said the Inne is slightly on the rustic side...at least the room I stayed in (the only available one the last weekend in July at the last minute) was small and the bathroom was tiny.
However, Linda is delightful and the Inne is decorated in a retro New England/nautical manner
NOTE....if you stay during the week be advised...it is next door to an industrial enterprise and big, noisy trucks start going in and out early in the morning

Room Tip: ask for a bigger room or a cottage
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple