“Clean, reasonable, great breakfast”

Hampton Inn & Suites Mystic
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Mystic
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This was a convenient place to stay right off I 95. Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Room was immaculately clean, as was the fitness room and the breakfast room. Lots of choices for breakfast.

1  Thank AnneBonny10
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Mystic

Reviewed December 18, 2012

We came up here for the night from NYC so I could maintain my Diamond status with Hilton. You know you're in a good hotel when the guests checking in in front of you are giving a Christmas gift to the woman at reception!

For less than $100 this hotel was a great value.

Everyone was extremely kind and friendly and made us feel very welcome. Breakfast was standard Hampton Inn fare. Rooms and lobby were spotless. Great location directly across the highway from the aquarium.

Highly recommended!

1  Thank GucciKing
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Hotel was clean, the staff was excellent. You can never go wrong with a Hampton Inn is my experience so far with choosing this chain. It has not failed my expectations yet. It is very consistant.When I stay in a Hampton Inn I know what I am getting for the money. If you dont believe me, you have to stay in a few of them to understand what I am saying. Only disappointment was no fridge in the room I booked.

Room Tip: If you need a room with a fridge you need to book a room that has one at this hotel.
2  Thank AWAYATBEACH
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Great place to stay and close to several attractions. Very clean and great hot complimentary breakfast. Staff was very helpful in booking another hotel in Boston. The. Grounds were clean and well kept.highly recommend!

Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Beth D
Reviewed November 30, 2012

The beds at this hotel were one of the best I've ever slept in, and everything (including the duvets) are washed daily. The hotel was a bargain price compared to others in the area, but it was also spotless, new and in a great location. I also want to compliment Nancy for her kindness and professionalism. When we had to postpone our booking due to my husband's stomach bug, she did it quickly, professionally and without fuss. She even remembered and asked my husband how he was feeling when we checked in a couple of weeks later. The room temperature controls were absolutely noiseless. The hotel is located off a major highway but we heard no traffic noise at all, even though it's a resort area with a ton of traffic bound to and from the large casinos nearby - a convenient drive of 20 minutes or less to both Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods. The hotel pool was the perfect temperature! Although the rooms lack a microwave and fridge, the hotel staff offered cheerfully to label our doggie bags and thermos and keep them in the fridge until needed. Microwave and beverages are available in the lobby round the clock. The shower was great. There were also several pets staying with their families, but we heard no noise at all, and I think the hotel staff tries to book pets on the first floor for easy access to the outside. The hot breakfast was good with all the usual goodies. When the breakfast room became overcrowded, the staff opened up one of the meeting rooms and set up some items there as well. There were only two minor ticks during our stay - one, the toilet in our room didn't flush all the TP. We noticed it upon check-in, but it seemed very minor and didn't cause any concern until the 2nd night. Nancy came upstairs immediately and the problem was resolved within minutes. Second tick is that the Internet connection is a bit slow, but this could have been due to our 3rd floor room location. I would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carpathia
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I look for Hampton Inns when I travel for business. This was a last-minute, late night reservation and it was perfect for what I needed. Comfy bed, great room, signature breakfast, and welcoming, helpful staff. I worked in the business center in the morning. Computer was a bit slow (I needed to print a document) but the wifi in my room was absolutely adequate. This location has a really warm, open room where breakfast is served. Great location with Dunkin' Donuts and a burger joint steps away. I would've used the pool if I'd had time!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jennipton
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for just one night on 15th Nov. We had arrived early and were just hoping to drop our luggage off but they let us check into the room 3hours early. The staff were very friendly and everything in the room was very clean and functional. Lots of hot water in a large shower. The bed was very comfortable. Very close to the main roads and only 5. Minutes drive from the centre of Mystic.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple