All reviews lots of hot water motel exit plainfield wifi casino
Reviewed October 10, 2017

Yes, the motel can use some updating but it is clean and quiet and I always feel safe there. Great to have a fridge and microwave, plus the Dollar General is convenient right next door - in addition to a gas station and convenience store on the other side. Large room, pet friendly, numerous channels on tv, lots of hot water and the wifi was excellent.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

This motel was nice clean and cozy. The front desk person went ABOVE and BEYOND to make out stay great. We had planned on staying overnight but our truck broke down the next morning. The management was very understanding and accommodating when we had to have the truck towed and the the Trailer dropped on his property. I would definitely stay at this place in the future. Thank you to the management!!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2017

I stayed here for one night while going to pick up our new dog from the shelter dropoff. I had seen the negative reviews, but I needed to be up at 5 to obtain the pup and I didn't really care. I was pleasantly surprised at the nice, quiet area and the kind people at the check in. As it was very late and dark, the hotel manager actually walked me to my room and asked me to take a look. It was cozy and comfortable. I fell asleep almost immediately, and after taking a shower and locking the door, I saw a sweet resident kitty sitting in a chair in front of the room next to mine. I would love to stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
4  Thank Becksstein11
Reviewed May 29, 2017

new owners great people they will accomadate you to the fullest the place is underconstruction in a few rooms and is a great place to stay close to the casinos and a great bar i highly suggest staying at the knights inn in plainfield!

Room Tip: call ahead talk to patrick
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank djbattcock
Reviewed August 15, 2016

Kinda, sorta made the wrong turn on I-395 south on way back to Florida. Lots of traffic up north so it took toll on riding the trike. Up ahead, an exit and while not in the twilight zone it was MOOSUP, CT. LOL Owners are on premise and quite a trip. How much? Owner says it is the same price for everyone. This property has been around for awhile. You are not going to want to do an extended stay but for a place to sleep, it's ok. The good, the VFW was a short distance away and opened fairly late for a Sunday evening. Great people there. Very friendly.

Room Tip: Not much to see here.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family