“The perfect get away!!!!”

Pineland Hotel and Health Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Deir El Harf
Reviewed October 6, 2010

Pineland could not possibly be in a better location; the scenery is absolutely to die for!!!! The staff is pleasant, helpful and eager to please. The rooms are clean, beds comfortable. I went in the summer time and the weather can be pretty hot. Not to worry, there is a huge pool with a ton of eye candy;)

If your a nature person, there are horses, hiking, and ATV. I didnt horse back ride but loved the ATV!!!!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo

Reviewed September 22, 2010

Pineland was the perfect vacation getaway for me and my friends. I was able to break away from life's daily stressors and hectic schedule and truly enjoy every moment of my stay. Pineland's location alone brought me a sense of inner peace; it's nestled in the the mountains with breathtaking views that you can enjoy day and night. We stayed in a room overlooking the magnificant Pineland pool and I felt relaxed and rejuvinated throughout my stay. The rooms are spacious, clean and have comfortable beds. The hotel staff was very accomodating and friendly and all the meals were delicious and well prepared. I especially enjoyed my chicken tawook sandwich poolside.
I was able to relax pool side and enjoy the ATV's, horseback riding, and hiking trails in the area. I have been on ATV's in other countries but Pinelands ATV trails are far superior; the trails offer amazing terrain and fantastic views making ATVing one of the many activities you must try. I highly recommend staying here and enjoying all the amenities. My only complaint is I wish I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 22, 2010

Amazing getaway among the trees of Lebanon. The service and accomodations were great. The trip from Beirut (and elsewhere) is definitely worth it and a great escape from the city. My friends and I enjoyed everything Pineland had to offer, including the food, swimming pool, horse back riding, and ATVs. What set Pineland apart from other places was the excellent service.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2010

You can't put a price on waking up in the morning after a great night sleep to what I believe to be the freshest air in Lebanon. Beautifully groomed pine trees that surround the area are providing a noticeably refreshing and healthy environment. I was greeted with a smile and readiness to help by all the Pineland Staff throughout my week stay. They had plenty for me to do, even during the winter time, from ATV's to horse back riding to hiking and of course the great food offered at their restaurant was amazingly tasty..... Pineland provided me with a much needed rejuvenating trip.... what a break from the Norm! I can't wait to visit again next summer when I know the pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, outside gym, restaurants, the sun, the staff and of course the beautiful location are all ready to welcome me back, can't wait. I think this time I might want to stay in the caves.... it's a one of kind idea that works so well in that setting (very romantic). You can definitely tell that the owners of this facility are trying their best to provide you with the best outdoor experience while still having all the amenities at your disposal. Even if a generator has to go on every now and then to make that possible I think it's still all worth it, all of Lebanon lacks consistent electricity from the government and Pineland is no exception. If I lived closer this place would definitely be my weekend getaway. I would recommend Pineland to anyone or any family that are looking for an enjoyable, relaxing all inclusive experience. Make sure to checkout the beautiful sunset! (I'll try an upload a photo)

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2010

Being in the heart of nature was a great experience, especially that we were surrounded by great panorama's, hospitable staff and most of all amazing outdoor activities (horse back riding, ATV's, cycling between pine trees, as well as its outdoor fitness club)

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2010

Visiting Pineland for the second time, the stay at Pineland was as last time: fully relaxed, stress-free, a real pleasure. Pineland is surrounded by a beautiful countryside full of green, valleys and mountains. This view is breathtaking. Same goes for the resort: fresh delicious food, very kind service, and endless fun activities (outside gym! with an incredible view!, thats unique, biking, carts, horse riding ...). The huge pool makes Pineland a true oasis. My conclusion: If Pineland didnt exist yet, it would needed to be invented. I am glad Pineland is real, so we can go there again and again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank MW_World2012
Reviewed August 12, 2010

I had a great time at Pineland! The staff was warm, the service was great, and the food was excellent. Whether i was just chilling by the pool or enjoying a late-night walk, i always felt comfortable and at home. It truly is a unique resort, and i'm sure i'll be back again to experience its famous 'caves' accommodation. I highly recommend Pineland to all travelers.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa
Burj on Bay
Burj on Bay
#1 of 3 in Tabarja

Been to Pineland Hotel and Health Resort? Share your experiences!