“exeptionel experience”

Pineland Hotel and Health Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Deir El Harf
“exeptionel experience”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

it was really an exeptionel stay, a very wonderful location and place to spend your time away from the city the staff are very kind and professional. you will feel at home,This is a place I don't get tired of visiting.

Room Tip: Caves are great.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear charbel k,

Guests like you are what is defined as "exceptional!" Without people like you calling us up time and time again to make a reservation, just to say hello, see what upcoming events are happening, or checking in with the front desk I believe our "jobs" would be well, just "jobs" and not anything close to the pride we have in what we do.

Thank you for allowing us to host you here at Pineland. Sally at the front desk sends her sincere thanks and gratitude for calling us up again to ensure that your comments are distributed to the online community. For this we are eternally grateful.

Welcome to our Family & Happy Holidays.

Ramy Ballout

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (243)
  • Arabic first
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We've stayed at Pineland twice for the celebration of our anniversary, our first time was in their beautiful Caves that speak for themselves. Recently we've tried one of the lofts (grand deluxe), wonderfully luxurious, featuring a private Jacuzzi and Sauna.

Activities are many and food is excellent (the best Fattoush ever!!). The cherry on top is the gorgeous friendly and professional staff and their genuine outstanding service!

The overall experience was great and not to be missed! Thank you all and we will definitely see you again :)

Room Tip: Go for the Caves or Lofts if Couples! Rooms are perfect for families
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sahar D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a detailed and glowing review here on our TripAdvisor page! More importantly, thank you for giving us the pleasure and the honor hosting two of your anniversaries here at Pineland!

I'm so happy that you were able to try two of our signature accommodations at the resort--one being our Caves which as you said "speak for themselves" and are definitely our most in demand accommodation and secondly our Grand Deluxe Lofts which are luxurious in every sense of the word. Having a private sauna and in room jacuzzi with a view our lakeside surrounded by the mountains is truly special in my opinion--I am thrilled you were able to take advantage of this throughout your stay.

In regards to our food, I believe we stand out because of the freshness of our ingredients. Most vegetables are purchased from local farms within a few mile radius, our lamb is from our own organic farm on the outskirts of the resort, and olives/olive oil is from olive trees right here at Pineland. I'm so happy to hear how you loved our food!

Last but definitely not least, my sincerest gratitude is for mentioning my right hand here at Pineland; our team who are indeed "the cherry on top" to say the least bit about them. It's absolutely wonderful how proud we all are in doing what we do. The great pride the team feels when serving guests is nothing short of outstanding. When team members walk in and out of my office day in and day out thinking of unique ways to serve our guests, it's one of the best feelings in the world for me.

Your comments reminded me of the sign we have right upon entering the resort. "Come in as Friends. Leave as Family." Although we see it everyday, your comments serve as a beautiful reminder and motivation of just what it is we do here at Pineland.

Happy Holidays to you and your family and may you continue to live lives of health, happiness, and only the best of spirits.

My Warmest Regards,

Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

this Resort will ensure that your stay is relaxing and pampered. The hotel staff are so friendly and efficient. The cave where we stayed is simple and well designed. The fairy tale package was Waouuuuuu.
My husband and I, will recommend pineland to everyone we know headed in that direction.

• Stayed December 2013
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear Afawaz76,

Thank you for your "great" review and lovely comments here on our TripAdvisor page! It's wonderful to hear how you felt "relaxed and pampered" during your time with us here at Pineland. Most notably mentioning our team who truly go above and beyond in ensuring the comfort of our guests--even during this harsh weather we're all out and about preparing for the Holiday Season and of course New Year's Eve where we'll have a full house and full spirited time celebrating the coming of 2014 with all of our guests.

I am delighted to hear how you loved our Cave in its "simplicity and well designed" furnishings. Our Caves are truly our signature accommodation here at Pineland and we are thrilled you were able to experience it with both yourself and your husband.

Adding our Fairy Tale Package is the "cherry on top" in every sense of the description--it is our number one package for couples here at Pineland and our most in demand add-on in our accommodation. It's wonderful to hear how special it was for you both!

Lastly, I want to personally wish you Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year in the event we do not get to see you sooner! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for recommending us to the online community!

My Warmest Regards and Cheer Cheer to the New Year from all of us at Pineland!

General Manger
Reviewed December 2, 2013

a very wonderful location and place to spend your time away from the city. if you are looking to have a calm, intimate, relaxing vacation, pineland is the place to be.
the staff are very kind and professional. you will feel at home since the moment you arrive.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear ali G,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here on our TripAdvisor page, and what an alluring review to be shared with the online community!

On behalf of Sally at the front desk, she sends here sincere thanks and kind regards for your comments, especially regarding our service which I am thrilled to know how much you appreciated.

I speak on behalf of all of us in our gratitude for the time you have taken to write about your encouraging remarks which we appreciate so much.

Our home is yours, now and into the coming times.

Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I have visited Pineland on a couple of occasions when I just needed a break from Beirut's noise and traffic. Ideal for a day visit (hike and awesome food at their restaurant) or a weekend get away, Pineland offers a laid back atmosphere, impeccable facilities and kind staff. This is a place I don't get tired of visiting!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear mariaortiz,

Muchas gracias por tu opinión tan maravilloso que usted ha escrito en nuestra página de TripAdvisor. Sigue siendo un placer cada vez que están con nosotros.

Spanish was my first language but as I communicated to you before, my grammar has had so little practice that it is best I continue as you have, in English! =)

It is always such a delight to have both you and your husband with us over the last few years. I love how much you appreciate this place we call home on the edge of the valley.

May we always have the pleasure of having you with us and my sincere gratitude for sharing your comments and recommending us through the online community.

My Warmest Regards to you both,

Reviewed November 30, 2013

This place is very well designed to get a retreat and relax away from the routine.
Not far from Beirut , your vacation destination offers all the activities you may like: pool tennis court, basket ball playground, horseback riding and much more.
You can choose to stay either in a regular room or in an igloo-like room recommended during winter time.
What disappointing is the quality of food, it's below average, not enough quantity for a serving size, the quality of ingredients is bad and seems old.

Room Tip: Choose a room with mountain view
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nisrinette
Dear Nisrine H,

As much as we try to please every palate that walks through our doors, we realize we cannot please everyone. We tried to find a record of your stay with us yet since your stay date was at the very least a year back we would be searching for a restaurant comment card like a needle in a hay stack!

Despite it being so long since you've been with us, I always appreciate sincere and honest feedback and so I want to thank you for reminding us how important it is to always follow up with our guests--especially since you seem to have loved our facilities and our home as a whole--thank you so much for your beautiful words which you shared with online community.

If it is not too much trouble, I would love it if you could (anonymously if you'd like) send us an e-mail regarding the dishes that were not to your satisfaction during your time with us. I hope you can remember exactly what they were despite it being so long ago that you visited us.

The good news is that we only use the freshest ingredients in our cooking--I appreciate that you did not feel this way however. I also can assure you portions at Pineland are normally considered "mountainous" by our guests who usually tell me "Ramy we know how big on portions you are being that you're Lebanese-American (Americans are known for giant portions), but toning it down would be better" --yet I understand your frustration with not having this experience.

I truly look forward to hearing from you in hopes of giving our place another chance to serve your "retreat and relax away from the routine" days of your leisure. You may reach me at ramy@pine-land.com or if you would like to remain anonymous you may simply send us feedback on our contact form through our website at www.pine-land.com.

My Warmest Regards and gratitude.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

We went in the summer as an activity day and we tried the food it was so delicious and tasty, and we enjoyed the variety of activities that u have such as atv and horse riding. we were served by a special lady named jana hasan that took us a tour she was so helpful and professional.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Dear Ghina K,

Thank you so much for calling out one of our top team leaders here at Pineland and the service she served you during your time with us. I am thrilled that you loved our food in addition to the facilities and activities we offer here at the resort.

Our commitment, like that of Jana's to go above and beyond to ensure guest satisfaction is just one of the things that makes our home here at the edge of this illustrious valley so special.

May we always have the pleasure of having you with us here at Pineland.

My Warmest Regards on behalf of all of us,

Le Gray Beirut
Le Gray Beirut
#2 of 117 in Beirut
InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa

Been to Pineland Hotel and Health Resort? Share your experiences!