“Unforgettable vacation! Looking forward for our next stay :)”

Pineland Hotel and Health Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Deir El Harf
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We had the best moments ever with wonderful memories thanks to Pineland location, facilities and staff! I advise anyone who is looking for a place to relax, have fun and feel like going to another place of the world, to stay at Pineland hotel.
I stayed there with my grand parents, parents, siblings and son, and each one of us, from different age, had the best time ever! We had family walks in the nature, we swam, rode the horses, played ATV, enjoyed the delicious food, ect.
The staff is so friendly and welcoming, they are ready to assist you and provide you with any requirement promptly. My only remark is that the extra beds in the rooms are not comfy and preferrably to be replaced. Other than that, everything is clean and beautiful there.
Thank you for the management for their great hospitality.
Definitely we will come to stay again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Hanan G,

It was a pleasure to have you with us and an honor for me to meet your father who spoke so highly about the family and his history before moving back to our beloved Lebanon.

I hope by now your brother's arm has completely healed and that you are safe and sound with your family in Qatar. I also hope that the event at Church where your father was promoting an event turned out to be extremely and deservingly successful!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review! I remember when you and I had met you had mentioned reading our reviews before making the decision to visit us--it is such a wonderful feeling to read that your expectations were at the least bit fulfilled.

You are absolutely right about the Extra Beds--since your last visit we've changed the mattresses completely for added comfort and at the end of the year I will be replacing them altogether on my next trip to China.

Thank you for bringing us such a delight, your family. I know that with you being out of the country, it is moments like these when you are all together that matter most. It was an honor to host you and be a part of it all.

Please send my best to your family, and especially your marvelous father who taught me a few good things about life and what is important.

My Warmest Regards in hopes to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We had a full 2 days Team Building training at Pineland. The experience was simply amazing.
The Staff were highly professional, on time, and well mannered. Everyone was extremely helpful. The food was delicious, with a wide variety available. The location was quite far from the city however the drive was worth it. The environment & atmosphere was beautiful & breath taking. We were able to perform many team building activities & take advantage of the outdoor space area. Regarding accommodation, the caves & lofts had a beautiful unique design, the facilities in them were very convenient and comfortable beds.
I highly recommend it for Team building training, a family vacation and more, a group friends outing.

Room Tip: Caves or Lofts
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Feryal A,

Thank you so much for leaving us nothing short of an outstanding review here on our TripAdvisor page and I am so happy to know how wonderful your time with us was a group here at Pineland.

Our team is our right hand and without them we'd only just be a pretty place here in our beloved Lebanon with nothing else to show for. It is music to my ears reading how "highly professional" and "well mannered" you found our team to be.

We are indeed a little bit of drive out of the city (45 minutes but during the Summer traffic jams it could take up to an hour) yet I am so happy that you found it to be worth it. Thank you for calling out our "delicious" food with the wide variety it has available--I personally love our Chef's special menu which is a real treat for those wanting to experience something authentic and unique during their time with us.

It was a pleasure having your team with us and we say this with great pride knowing that it was your first time with us and you a plethora of options to choose from here in our beloved Lebanon.

I too love our Caves and our newly designed Lofts! I am delighted to hear that you found them to be beautiful and unique and with facilities being convenient with comfortable beds (extremely important after a Team Building Event).

Thank you for choosing us and may we have the pleasure to have you with us once again here at our beautiful resort.

My Warmest Regards,

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I am not exaggerating when I say that Pineland has become our second home. We have been there five times, and in every time we discover something new. The quality of the service keeps improving year after year, the rooms are cozy and the caves are way beyond dreamy. The view from the hotel can take you away towards new horizons. We always get our full energy back being surrounded with trees, birds, and fresh air-- something that we really miss in our daily life. The activities are a major factor of entertainment in Pineland. You can never get bored whether it was cold or warm, you can always find the proper doings.
Five times and yet we haven’t tried everything as they keep innovating and adding new action to the place. Heaven does in fact have a new name, when I am feeling down and tired I close my eyes and remember the good times I spent there to get my energy back, to work more and go there once again. This time our goal is to take the whole family to stay in one of their villas.
Last but not least, the food is amazing especially their “fattouch”. If you’re a fan of grenadine molasses then this is definitely your dish! Enjoy your stay at Pineland and don’t forget to hide your cupcakes from their cute little cat Pancho!

Room Tip: I have tried 4 different rooms and one cave. I advise you to choose the mountain view room or the de...

Dear MariaElAaraj,

I think your review will go down in our history books as one of the Top Ten Headlines ever given to us. You've left me personally quite speechless despite the fact that it's normally easy for me to come up with words to describe exactly how we feel when reading comments of our guests here at Pineland.

Thank you for noticing how we continue to improve year after year. We measure ourselves quite rigorously and strive to add an enormous amount of value to our guests--in no way would we be able to do it without the team which dedicates a tremendous amount of effort in making sure we get things right most of the time.

There are a few places in my world where I can describe the same feelings you have about Pineland. These are places which I visit as much as I can only because there is something about them that brings out the best in me and my state of mind--I am of course so happy you found us to be one of them here at Pineland. I can only hope that the memories created here last you a lifetime full of love, health, and happiness.

My Warmest Regards and utmost respect to you.

From all of us here at Pineland.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We spent a weekend at Pineland as a team building activity. The place was excellent, well maintained. The scenery was beautiful. The food was good. The activities were many. However, what amazed me most was their 5star customer service.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear maliks1988,

Hearing that we have extraordinary 5 Star customer service is attributed to how wonderful and unique guests like you are who allows us to do it all from the heart.

Thank you for pointing out our facilities as "well maintained," the scenery being "beautiful" and complimenting our food.

I do believe you were in close contact with my sister Lana (she was taking over for me while I was away on training) and she pointed out how productive your Team Building Event was here at Pineland.

May I have the pleasure of meeting you one day. All our best from the entire team that served you.

My Best Regards,

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is the 2nd time my wife and I take a vacation in Pineland... I thought I could expect the same level of service than our 1st time in 2011, but this time it was even better! There couldn't be there a friendlier service and reception! The staff is so friendly and so professional, they really made us feel at home. Needless to say, the location is breathtaking, with the vacation also being therapy in nature. The resort is very well-kept, and the food is of excellent quality without sacrificing on the price...
We were with another couple, and it was the 1st time for them... They enjoyed to the maximum...
We really love this place, and we're looking forward to get back there whenever we can! Highly recommended!!

Dear SalimKaram,

We really love you too here at Pineland and may I say a huge THANK YOU on behalf of all of us for choosing us again for a vacation with your wife.

It's one of the most beautiful feelings in the world to know not only did we exceed your expectations during your first stay back in 2011, but they were exceeded even further in 2013!

Although I did not have the chance to see you during your time with us (I was away on training outside of the country), I want to tell you how appreciative I am for your words of motivation and encouragement.

I'll make sure to both print and share your comments with our entire staff later this week during our all hands meeting.

Thank you for being part of our Family.

Our Warmest Regards,

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Its not only a vacation you can spend it in pine land but its an excellent experience from all the sides, location, services, outlets etc..
Amazing breakfast in general if you need to make a memorable vacation take the map of pineland and go ahead.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear zahiatwi,

What a sweet and straight forward review you've left us here on our TripAdvisor page. Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your experience here at Pineland.

Thank you for describing your stay as an "excellent experience from all sides" and I am so happy ot know that you loved our breakfast buffet (the most important meal of the day!). =)

All my best to you and our sincere gratitude for your patronage.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

The location is superb and the facilities are pretty nice. Make sure you order from the restaurant specialties section. The caves are a nice twist to your garden-variety hotel rooms, and the jaccuzzi is also a good touch. Pool is big enough but not enormous, and you can also use the gym and the outside activities (ATV, horseback riding...). We were there for 3 days so we didn't get the chance to try everything, but it is my suggestion to save up a little and go for everything. You'll love the view.

Room Tip: The caves are a vry interesting experience. I was told the lofts are also good for high-end customer...

Dear Weelosh,

Happy Honeymoon and Congratulations!

While I wish I was around to congratulate both you and your wife, I was away for an extended period of time on training.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for choosing us as your Honeymoon destination. I am delighted to know you loved our rooms, our views, and our activities to keep the time with us even more memorable.

I completely agree with you on our restaurant specialities--they are my personal favorites and most content to be made by our chefs since these are there personal inventions.

Thank you for recommendations and from all of us at Pineland, welcome to the family!

My Warmest Regards,

Byblos Sur Mer
Byblos Sur Mer
#1 of 14 in Byblos
Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand

Been to Pineland Hotel and Health Resort? Share your experiences!