“Heaven has a new name: Pineland”

Pineland Hotel and Health Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Deir El Harf
El Mansouryet, Mont-Liban, Lebanon
“Heaven has a new name: Pineland”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I am not exaggerating when I say that Pineland has become our second home. We have been there five times, and in every time we discover something new. The quality of the service keeps improving year after year, the rooms are cozy and the caves are way beyond dreamy. The view from the hotel can take you away towards new horizons. We always get our full energy back being surrounded with trees, birds, and fresh air-- something that we really miss in our daily life. The activities are a major factor of entertainment in Pineland. You can never get bored whether it was cold or warm, you can always find the proper doings.
Five times and yet we haven’t tried everything as they keep innovating and adding new action to the place. Heaven does in fact have a new name, when I am feeling down and tired I close my eyes and remember the good times I spent there to get my energy back, to work more and go there once again. This time our goal is to take the whole family to stay in one of their villas.
Last but not least, the food is amazing especially their “fattouch”. If you’re a fan of grenadine molasses then this is definitely your dish! Enjoy your stay at Pineland and don’t forget to hide your cupcakes from their cute little cat Pancho!

Room Tip: I have tried 4 different rooms and one cave. I advise you to choose the mountain view room or the de...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear MariaElAaraj,

I think your review will go down in our history books as one of the Top Ten Headlines ever given to us. You've left me personally quite speechless despite the fact that it's normally easy for me to come up with words to describe exactly how we feel when reading comments of our guests here at Pineland.

Thank you for noticing how we continue to improve year after year. We measure ourselves quite rigorously and strive to add an enormous amount of value to our guests--in no way would we be able to do it without the team which dedicates a tremendous amount of effort in making sure we get things right most of the time.

There are a few places in my world where I can describe the same feelings you have about Pineland. These are places which I visit as much as I can only because there is something about them that brings out the best in me and my state of mind--I am of course so happy you found us to be one of them here at Pineland. I can only hope that the memories created here last you a lifetime full of love, health, and happiness.

My Warmest Regards and utmost respect to you.

From all of us here at Pineland.

Ramy Ballout

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (244)
  • Arabic first
beirut
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We spent a weekend at Pineland as a team building activity. The place was excellent, well maintained. The scenery was beautiful. The food was good. The activities were many. However, what amazed me most was their 5star customer service.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear maliks1988,

Hearing that we have extraordinary 5 Star customer service is attributed to how wonderful and unique guests like you are who allows us to do it all from the heart.

Thank you for pointing out our facilities as "well maintained," the scenery being "beautiful" and complimenting our food.

I do believe you were in close contact with my sister Lana (she was taking over for me while I was away on training) and she pointed out how productive your Team Building Event was here at Pineland.

May I have the pleasure of meeting you one day. All our best from the entire team that served you.

My Best Regards,

Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is the 2nd time my wife and I take a vacation in Pineland... I thought I could expect the same level of service than our 1st time in 2011, but this time it was even better! There couldn't be there a friendlier service and reception! The staff is so friendly and so professional, they really made us feel at home. Needless to say, the location is breathtaking, with the vacation also being therapy in nature. The resort is very well-kept, and the food is of excellent quality without sacrificing on the price...
We were with another couple, and it was the 1st time for them... They enjoyed to the maximum...
We really love this place, and we're looking forward to get back there whenever we can! Highly recommended!!

Dear SalimKaram,

We really love you too here at Pineland and may I say a huge THANK YOU on behalf of all of us for choosing us again for a vacation with your wife.

It's one of the most beautiful feelings in the world to know not only did we exceed your expectations during your first stay back in 2011, but they were exceeded even further in 2013!

Although I did not have the chance to see you during your time with us (I was away on training outside of the country), I want to tell you how appreciative I am for your words of motivation and encouragement.

I'll make sure to both print and share your comments with our entire staff later this week during our all hands meeting.

Thank you for being part of our Family.

Our Warmest Regards,

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Its not only a vacation you can spend it in pine land but its an excellent experience from all the sides, location, services, outlets etc..
Amazing breakfast in general if you need to make a memorable vacation take the map of pineland and go ahead.

Dear zahiatwi,

What a sweet and straight forward review you've left us here on our TripAdvisor page. Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your experience here at Pineland.

Thank you for describing your stay as an "excellent experience from all sides" and I am so happy ot know that you loved our breakfast buffet (the most important meal of the day!). =)

All my best to you and our sincere gratitude for your patronage.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

The location is superb and the facilities are pretty nice. Make sure you order from the restaurant specialties section. The caves are a nice twist to your garden-variety hotel rooms, and the jaccuzzi is also a good touch. Pool is big enough but not enormous, and you can also use the gym and the outside activities (ATV, horseback riding...). We were there for 3 days so we didn't get the chance to try everything, but it is my suggestion to save up a little and go for everything. You'll love the view.

Room Tip: The caves are a vry interesting experience. I was told the lofts are also good for high-end customer...
Dear Weelosh,

Happy Honeymoon and Congratulations!

While I wish I was around to congratulate both you and your wife, I was away for an extended period of time on training.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for choosing us as your Honeymoon destination. I am delighted to know you loved our rooms, our views, and our activities to keep the time with us even more memorable.

I completely agree with you on our restaurant specialities--they are my personal favorites and most content to be made by our chefs since these are there personal inventions.

Thank you for recommendations and from all of us at Pineland, welcome to the family!

My Warmest Regards,

Reviewed June 18, 2013

The staff is very friendly, I would like to say thank you to Amro Masri for his kindness and support and the activities are really amazing. The caves are breathtaking and the view of the mountains surrounding you is wonderful. I do recommend this hotel to all visitors.:)

Dear lightvibe,

Thank you so much for your review here on TripAdvisor and especially for pointing out one of our team players Amro here at the front desk.

It pleases us deeply to know that you found our resort to be a lovely place to spend some quality time with nature.

We are delighted to know you enjoyed our activities, breathtaking views, and most importantly our staff for their kindness and dedication in adding value to your stay.

Our Warmest Regards,

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Everything in this ressort is amazing, including the stuff.
I choosed one of the lover packages but sincerly i thought i'm paying for nothing, but when we opened me & my wife our room's door it was a surprise for me too :)
I will visit it again & again to live the cave experience since all caves where reserved at this time. Good luck & all the best pineland !!!

Dear Rami_Touma,

First and foremost thank you so much for such a wonderful review and outstanding pictures you have shared here at the TripAdvisor community and on our page.

I am so happy to know that you saw the value in our packages--seeing the beautiful decoration in the picture speaks for itself and more so that it became an amazing experience for you and your wife.

May we have the pleasure of having you again in one of our Caves where the journey continues for you and your wife.

All the very best from all of us here at Pineland.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Deir El Harf
Le Gray Beirut
Le Gray Beirut
#1 of 117 in Beirut
Grand Hills, a Luxury Collection Hotel & Spa

Been to Pineland Hotel and Health Resort? Share your experiences!