“Extraordinary customer service”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Deir El Harf
beirut
“Extraordinary customer service”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We spent a weekend at Pineland as a team building activity. The place was excellent, well maintained. The scenery was beautiful. The food was good. The activities were many. However, what amazed me most was their 5star customer service.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear maliks1988,

Hearing that we have extraordinary 5 Star customer service is attributed to how wonderful and unique guests like you are who allows us to do it all from the heart.

Thank you for pointing out our facilities as "well maintained," the scenery being "beautiful" and complimenting our food.

I do believe you were in close contact with my sister Lana (she was taking over for me while I was away on training) and she pointed out how productive your Team Building Event was here at Pineland.

May I have the pleasure of meeting you one day. All our best from the entire team that served you.

My Best Regards,

Ramy Ballout

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (248)
  • Arabic first
Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is the 2nd time my wife and I take a vacation in Pineland... I thought I could expect the same level of service than our 1st time in 2011, but this time it was even better! There couldn't be there a friendlier service and reception! The staff is so friendly and so professional, they really made us feel at home. Needless to say, the location is breathtaking, with the vacation also being therapy in nature. The resort is very well-kept, and the food is of excellent quality without sacrificing on the price...
We were with another couple, and it was the 1st time for them... They enjoyed to the maximum...
We really love this place, and we're looking forward to get back there whenever we can! Highly recommended!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear SalimKaram,

We really love you too here at Pineland and may I say a huge THANK YOU on behalf of all of us for choosing us again for a vacation with your wife.

It's one of the most beautiful feelings in the world to know not only did we exceed your expectations during your first stay back in 2011, but they were exceeded even further in 2013!

Although I did not have the chance to see you during your time with us (I was away on training outside of the country), I want to tell you how appreciative I am for your words of motivation and encouragement.

I'll make sure to both print and share your comments with our entire staff later this week during our all hands meeting.

Thank you for being part of our Family.

Our Warmest Regards,

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Its not only a vacation you can spend it in pine land but its an excellent experience from all the sides, location, services, outlets etc..
Amazing breakfast in general if you need to make a memorable vacation take the map of pineland and go ahead.

Dear zahiatwi,

What a sweet and straight forward review you've left us here on our TripAdvisor page. Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your experience here at Pineland.

Thank you for describing your stay as an "excellent experience from all sides" and I am so happy ot know that you loved our breakfast buffet (the most important meal of the day!). =)

All my best to you and our sincere gratitude for your patronage.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

The location is superb and the facilities are pretty nice. Make sure you order from the restaurant specialties section. The caves are a nice twist to your garden-variety hotel rooms, and the jaccuzzi is also a good touch. Pool is big enough but not enormous, and you can also use the gym and the outside activities (ATV, horseback riding...). We were there for 3 days so we didn't get the chance to try everything, but it is my suggestion to save up a little and go for everything. You'll love the view.

Room Tip: The caves are a vry interesting experience. I was told the lofts are also good for high-end customer...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Weelosh,

Happy Honeymoon and Congratulations!

While I wish I was around to congratulate both you and your wife, I was away for an extended period of time on training.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for choosing us as your Honeymoon destination. I am delighted to know you loved our rooms, our views, and our activities to keep the time with us even more memorable.

I completely agree with you on our restaurant specialities--they are my personal favorites and most content to be made by our chefs since these are there personal inventions.

Thank you for recommendations and from all of us at Pineland, welcome to the family!

My Warmest Regards,

Reviewed June 18, 2013

The staff is very friendly, I would like to say thank you to Amro Masri for his kindness and support and the activities are really amazing. The caves are breathtaking and the view of the mountains surrounding you is wonderful. I do recommend this hotel to all visitors.:)

Dear lightvibe,

Thank you so much for your review here on TripAdvisor and especially for pointing out one of our team players Amro here at the front desk.

It pleases us deeply to know that you found our resort to be a lovely place to spend some quality time with nature.

We are delighted to know you enjoyed our activities, breathtaking views, and most importantly our staff for their kindness and dedication in adding value to your stay.

Our Warmest Regards,

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Everything in this ressort is amazing, including the stuff.
I choosed one of the lover packages but sincerly i thought i'm paying for nothing, but when we opened me & my wife our room's door it was a surprise for me too :)
I will visit it again & again to live the cave experience since all caves where reserved at this time. Good luck & all the best pineland !!!

Dear Rami_Touma,

First and foremost thank you so much for such a wonderful review and outstanding pictures you have shared here at the TripAdvisor community and on our page.

I am so happy to know that you saw the value in our packages--seeing the beautiful decoration in the picture speaks for itself and more so that it became an amazing experience for you and your wife.

May we have the pleasure of having you again in one of our Caves where the journey continues for you and your wife.

All the very best from all of us here at Pineland.

Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I booked a mountain view room with my wife online and it turned out to be a spacious clean calm fully equipped room with a big balcony and a great view! Every single staff was extremely friendly and kind.. The food was very tasty (although the menu misses some light sandwiches for dinner).. The whole facilitiy and venue is smartly designed.. The virgin pine paradise was ultimately relaxing.. Proud to have such a resort in Lebanon.. We will DEFINITELY come back again with the kids very soon, and during winter to stay in the magically romantic Grand Deluxe Loft!!!! Thank you for the wonderful experience.. Omar & Nadia..

Room Tip: The lower level of the hotel (mountain view, rooms 145-152) has a larger balcony that is suitable fo...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Nadia28,

I think what stands out the most is your pride in having a resort like ours in Lebanon--that speaks volumes about the genuineness of people like you here in our beloved country.

I believe Yasmine was in close contact with you at the Front Desk as she immediately recognized your names and of course the kids!

Although you're thanking us for a wonderful experience, we should be the ones thanking you for the opportunity in having you with us. Truly, without the appreciation and motivation from folks like you, I'm not sure how it would be possible to maintain the standards we strive to achieve.

You are absolutely right about the light sandwiches--silly me actually--quite frankly I was surprised myself that we should at least offer it if asked even if it's not on the menu. I'll do my best to put something together with our Chef and F&B leaders just so you don't have to feel forced to order a massive meal (we serve big portions) and have something light but don't want to over do it at all. Thank you so much for pointing that out to our attention.

I am delighted to know you found us to be friendly and kind. Tomorrow (June 11th) we'll be having our monthly all hands meeting and I will be sure to pass on your thanks to the team--they love hearing how they are appreciated because I believe most of us do it from the heart. We feed on smiles and appreciation from our guests.

It's also lovely that you loved our Grand Deluxe Loft--smartly designed indeed and actually I think it brings a rich addition to the "pine paradise" right outside your doorstep. We added 3 Lofts just this past New Year and will be adding 4 more in the coming weeks. Thank you for the comments!

As for your stay in our Mountain View Rooms, you are absolutely correct--the bottom level rooms have the extended terrace which just as you said for families is perfect (kids can feel a little more free and parents are more comfortable on the safety side being that it is on the ground floor). I'm pleased to know you found comfort in them for you and your family.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you again on behalf of all of us and may we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Welcome to the family here at Pineland.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Deir El Harf
Byblos Sur Mer
Byblos Sur Mer
#1 of 14 in Byblos
Monte Cassino Boutique Hotel

Been to Pineland Hotel and Health Resort? Share your experiences!