“The best of the best ..”

Pineland Hotel and Health Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Deir El Harf

Dear Mr. Hisham Ballout

We have been to Pine Land several times last summer when we found about your lovely resort through internet.. It was not just any experience, it was THE most amazing experience ever.. with such an amazing and friendly staff.. But the best of the best was our final visit last week which we spent in one of the new lofts.. We had the most relaxing time and we will certainly visit more soon. Thank you and thanks to all of your lovely staff, especially Miss Sara, Miss Sally and Miss Yasmine. We are looking forward to meet Mr. Mootasem (The Life Guard) next summer ..

Best regards
Sajida and Wassim Moumneh

Room Tip: The lofts are the best if u r a couple..
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Dear acer145,

I'm at a loss for words in responding to your beautiful review! I can assure you that I printed out your review and read it aloud to Mr. Hisham who so much appreciated your marvelous words of motivation. Of course Miss Sara, Miss Sally, and Miss Yasmine all send their very best to you and your husband.

Your review was the absolute first to mention our new Grand Deluxe Lofts which we have yet to launch on our website (we're waiting for good weather to take the best pictures!). Actually our Lofts are one of my personal favorites as I love the central heating, the chimney in each room, the jacuzzi, kitchen, surround sound system, and of course the Loft you stayed in was our only one with an in room Sauna!

Thank you truly for mentioning our staff as "amazing and friendly" as to me this means the most to all of us and serves as motivation to continue to do what we do.

We look forward to having you with us this upcoming summer and thank you once again for your patronage here at Pineland.

From all of us, our Warmest Regards.

There are newer reviews for Pineland Hotel and Health Resort

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I spent 2 wonderful days with my wife and friends. Restaurant ambiance, music, and food was great.. Activities even greater... The view over the valley is exceptional..

The only comment i can have is that the road down to the hotel can be fixed as well as the light on the road in the night since the slope is a hard one and we had to rely on the car lights only.

Room Tip: Villa studios are OK, family villas are very nice...

Dear Zahir B,

What a beautiful review and how wonderful it is for us to learn of the weekend you spent here at Pineland. Normally this season, it's all about couples in celebration of Valentine's Day here at Pineland yet like me, you love to spend good and memorable times with friends and family--thank you truly for choosing us as your destination of choice.

Walking through the resort through this illustrious valley my mind takes me away too--I'm so happy to know that you also appreciated these "exceptional" views! I made to sure to let our restaurant staff know how you loved the ambiance, the music, and above all the food!

About the road, my feelings are like yours and even more. Believe it or not, we put up our own poles, our own lines and use our own machinery to fix the road weekly and daily after the recent snow storms we experienced. Unfortunately the local county cannot do any more than they already have and for us we do all we can to keep it safe and a little less daunting (I know the first time can be a little nervous for some).

May I have the pleasure to meet you one day and welcome you back to Pineland.

My Warmest Regards to you, your friends and family.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

It was my 10th wedding anniversary, i want to surprise my wife for some thing special, after a long searching in Lebanon resorts it was a good chose for a great cave decorated by them to fit such event. As mush i say i cant describe how much i was happy. you must go & see then enjoy.
go on PINELAND from my heart Farouk & Kalakeh

Dear Farouk R,

I believe you would know more than I ever could just how much your particular review means to us, but even more-so for Sally at the front desk. From my understanding, she was one of the big reasons why you made the trip to Pineland. After learning of your review she blushed red and almost teared of the joy felt knowing that she exceeded your expectations.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for giving us the honor in hosting your 10th wedding anniversary. May you and your wife live 100 more years of love, laughter, health, and the highest of spirits.

From all of us here at Pineland, our Warmest Regards.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I wanted to surprise my girlfriend for her birthday, and wanted everything to be perfect and beautiful. After a long search, I chose Pine Land Resort. And what a good choice it turned out to be. Everything was excellent and well prepared. The most amazing thing about it was the staff, very welcoming, very helpful and extremely friendly. They made sure everything was perfect. We stayed in one of the caves, and it was so beautiful, from the moment we arrived until the following day. The cave was wonderful, the dinner and the surprise during it was great, and the cave decoration was beyond wonderful. I want to especially thank RAGHDA and the girls at the reception, for making sure everything was beautiful. PERFECT is the right word to describe the resort and the staff. Thank you for everything guys, and I will be back for sure.

• Stayed: February 2013
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Dear AliMahmoudy,

Although I only walked you down to our indoor pool during your stay with us, I had the opportunity and pleasure to meet both you and your girlfriend on the day of your departure. I remember very well that you asked for Raghda so that you may thank her for the arrangements she made in celebration of your girlfriend's birthday. From my understanding you did not have the opportunity to meet her in person yet I believe she was in contact with you a few times during your time with us.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review here on TripAdvisor. I can never seem to describe just how much of a motivation it gives us whenever our staff reads such a glowing review...in this case Raghda was all smiles and grateful that you appreciated her efforts to make your stay with us as wonderful and memorable as possible. The ladies at the reception also send their sincere thanks to you and your partner for mentioning them as part of your review.

Personally, I know how important it is to have everything go as planned when a special occasion like yours is taking place! It makes me so happy to learn that you felt you made the right choice and that it went "perfectly!"

Thank you for truly making our day brighter in your appreciation of who we are and what we do here at Pineland.

May we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon and welcome to the family!

My Warmest Regards from all of us here at Pineland.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

The caves are simply perfect. They put you in a relaxed mood with beautiful view over the mountain. They contain all what you need: parking area for each cave, Jacuzzi, microwave, fridge, cable TV, DVD player...etc.
The resort provides lots of activities: shooting, ATV, bicycle renting, horseback riding...etc. It is suitable for couples and families. The staff are friendly and the service is excellent. It is beautiful to have such resort over the mountain. Try the cave! it is a different experience.

Room Tip: The caves are very much suitable for couples who seek privacy and quietness
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2013

Dear wbasiony,

After reading your review, here we are at a loss for words for such wonderful words of encouragement and beautiful pictures that captured the marvel of your stay with us.

I only met you and your wife upon checking out of Pineland and remember how you took the initiative to explore the surrounding areas and historical sites nearby (Moussa Castle)--for that I applaud you for truly making the best out of your stay here in our beloved Lebanon.

I am so happy to learn that you loved our Caves just as much as we do and appreciated the beautiful views outside along with the amenities inside of your Cave--thank you dearly for mentioning all that was inclusive which made your stay so enjoyable and memorable with us.

It goes without saying that we see hundreds of people come and go here at Pineland yet please know that we will remember you and your wife ever so well for the beautiful energy you brought with you along with the wonderful personalities we had the absolute pleasure in getting to know. Raghda, Jana, Sara, Sally, and Yasmine send their absolute best to you and your wife and wish you continued moments of joy throughout your lives.

It was an honor hosting you here at Pineland and being part of a beautiful memory to be shared for years to come.

My Warmest Regards with utmost respect from all of us here at Pineland.

Welcome to the Family!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I invited my wife for here birthday it was a wonderful surprise for here&for me,the staff was very very helpful to prepare this surprise,it was an amazing feeling when we open the CAVE door the candles&the flowers was every where,really i appreciate that.Thanks to all of you for making our stay gorgeous. SAED&REEM

Room Tip: caves are wonderful.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear Saedhmaydan,

I want to thank you so much for your review here on TripAdvisor. How lucky we all were to be a part of the surprise birthday you made for your wife! I cannot agree more about the environment created with flowers and candles everywhere when walking into your Cave...it's absolutely wonderful to read about the "amazing" feeling you felt.

It means the world to us to learn that your expectations were exceeded.

May you and your wife live "gorgeous" years together in happiness, health, and only the best of spirits.

My Warmest Regards from all of us here at Pineland.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

The location makes of Pineland a real piece of heaven. They have, by far, the most welcoming, smiling and helpful staff ever.
The cave experience is a must especially with the chimney and Jacuzzi! (Cave #301) - romantic side of the resort.
Too many activities, shooting, pool, horseback riding, even an external Gym in the middle of nature!! - Fun side, great for families and friends.

little are the negative comments but to be mentioned : they must put more signs outside the region where the resort is located, the toilets of the indoor pool smells a bit and needs some cleaning. They should also include fresh orange juice in the breakfast formula.

All in all I had one of the most wonderful experiences ever and would like to recommend Pineland to every person who needs to escape from the rush and stress of his everyday life and forget that time exists.

A real cure :)

To all who will be going soon, enjoy!

To Pineland team, thank you very much.

Regards,
Peter

• Stayed: January 2013
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Dear PeterYammine,

What a delight it is for us to read about your experience here at Pineland. Both Sara and Raghda send their very best to you and thank you dearly for taking the time to write such a wonderful review here on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for pointing out our Deluxe Cave numbered 301 (one of my favorites as well!) in addition to the plethora of activities we offer here at Pineland. If you love nature just as much as we do, I'm sure you appreciate how precious it is to be able to do these activities in this beautiful valley where we are located.

I honestly wish we could add more signs to the roads, but this of course is dependent on neighboring counties who only can provide us a certain number each year (which of course we pay for) in compliance with the law. If there is a specific place on the way to Pineland where you felt there could be more, please let me know and I would be glad to look into it. On the contrary I would greatly appreciate knowing where first time guests may get lost on their way to Pineland! =)

Regarding the bathroom in our indoor pool, I have personally checked up on this--I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused to your overall enjoyment of our Indoor Pool.

As for our Breakfast, you may know that we do include 100% pure orange juice (from concentrate) as part of our breakfast among other varieties in which we offer as complimentary-- yet for freshly squeezed orange juice which you refer to it is indeed charged. We intend to keep breakfast included for our guests with every reservation made. Most of our guests comment on the rich and wide variety of breakfast offered and we want to keep it this way without charging anything additional--this for us is the added value when staying at Pineland.

I can't tell you how much your words of appreciation mean to us and may we have the pleasure yet again of welcoming you to Pineland.

On behalf of all of us, Our Warmest Regards.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Deir El Harf
Byblos Sur Mer
#1 of 14 in Byblos
InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa
Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand

Been to Pineland Hotel and Health Resort? Share your experiences!