Based on previous reviews, which at the time thought that they had to be a bit exaggerated, my wife and I decided to spend our new year's eve at Pine Land.
The hotel location is in a valley in a extremely spacious land and the hotel is surrounded with Pine trees, hence the name. The staff were very friendly and no matter where you meet them they smile and greet you. Check in process with swift and very pleasing.
Room was spacious and contained everything, mini bar has a nice diversity and prices are extremely good, note to the hotel management: do not raise the prices ;-),
Bathroom is nice but it lacks heating it would have been perfect if it had some kind of heating.
As for the activities, horse riding, ATV, tennis, etc... we did not have time to try any but we will surely comeback during summer in order to enjoy them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pineland Hotel and Health Resort is located in a beautiful, peaceful surrounding deep inside the beating heart of Lebanon’s exclusive Metn Mountains.Undisturbed by traffic, yet only 45-minutes drive from our capital Beirut lies the ideal holiday location for you and your family to rediscover a peace of mind and revitalize your energy. At Pineland, you will finally be given the opportunity to relax among the calming pine trees and the pure mountain air, while enjoying your holiday at your own leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pineland Hotel and Health Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineland Hotel And Health Deir El Harf
- Pineland Hotel And Health Resort Lebanon/Deir El Harf