“The best in Lebanon”

Pineland Hotel and Health Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Deir El Harf
Reviewed January 14, 2013

This is the first time I am extremely satisfied by all aspects of a stay in a resort. The staff and management are extremely friendly and helpful, the deluxe cave is amazing and the food is great. Trully wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Deluxe cave is the best
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Hovig E
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Dear Hovig E,

What can I say and where do we start? Thank you, truly for making our 200th review on TripAdvisor one of the very best we have ever had. It was nothing but our absolute pleasure having you with us before the New Year and shortly thereafter.

It was wonderful meeting you during your time with us and I am so happy we had the chance to talk during and at the time of your departure. Being such a seasoned traveler as yourself, it was music to my ears when you spoke to me about the service you received from our staff here at Pineland.

The front office staff, reception, restaurant staff and our activity guides all send their very best to you and wish you safe journeys throughout all your travels.

From Lebanon to Tunisia, may we have the pleasure of having you with us again.

Welcome to the Family!

My Warmest Regards,

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We had a wonderful time in Pineland.. The staff is very friendly, efficient and made our stay extremely comfortable. Their service is remarkable. Surrounded by pines, in the warmth of the fireplace, it was magical!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Henrikarine
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Dear Henrikarine,

What a pleasure it was to meet you both and host you here at Pineland during your time with us! I am also so happy knowing that we turned around your first time with us into something special and memorable.

Jana at the front desk sends her utmost best to you along with the entire team that had the opportunity to serve you here at Pineland.

It was music to my ears when Jana told me how much you enjoyed the Loft--for me personally, I love the views of the Lake and waking up to the sounds of ducks and geese right outside--truly unique even for us!

Thank you for commenting on our service and staff. More importantly, thank you for giving us the opportunity to make your stay with us "magical!"

All my best to you both and may I have the pleasure of seeing you both again in 2013.

My Warmest Regards and Welcome to the Family!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

It was a very cozy journey.The place is quiet amazing and the team was really cooperative, professional and smiling all the time. We will surely be visiting the resort very time soon and this time we will definitely try all the activities available. You should definitely visit it!!

Room Tip: "Choose a mountain view side down the hill"
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rytta M

Dear Rytta M,

As the official first review of 2013, I want to deeply thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here on TripAdvisor and wish you a Happy New Year!

Being that it was your first time at Pineland, we cannot but thank you for making the trip to experience something truly different and unique here in Lebanon.

Thank you so much for calling out our location, our cooperative team who were "professional and smiling all the time." We take so much pride in what we do and this comes from the encouragement of guests like yourself who proclaim us as a "Must Visit Resort in Lebanon!"

May we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

From all of us here at Pineland, our Warmest Regards.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

PineLand is the best place you will ever need if you want to have some time to relax and enjoy your vacation away from traffic and work pressure...
You'll breathe only fresh air with the amount of green spaces around you..
You will not be bored since the resort is full of activities like: Spa, gym, swimming pool, ping pong, horse riding, bicycle, ATV, and shooting :D
I will definitely repeat my visit ;)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mona H
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Dear Mona H,

Thank you so much for such a beautiful review here on TripAdvisor and Happy New Year!

I am delighted to read just how much you loved Pineland, our facilities and all the activities we have to offer here at the bottom of the valley! While our Spa is not open yet (we should have it open before the summer time if all goes according to plan) I am so happy to read that you took advantage of our indoor pool, game room, gyms, ATV's, bike riding and more! We love to add as much diversity to our activities knowing that everyone who walks through our doors is unique in their preferred activities--we'll be adding some more before the summer time based on some great recommendations from wonderful guests like your kind self!

It's so nice to know you appreciated the fresh air which we here take for granted at times! I like you love how pure the mountain air is, and how special it is to still have virgin green spaces around to enjoy here in our beautiful Lebanon.

May this new year bring you continued health and happiness and may we have the pleasure of welcoming you again here at Pineland.

From all of us, our warmest regards to you.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

i had an amazing time with my husband.took a cave,which is an amazing thought that fills your mind and heart with romance & love.i advice every couple 2 go there & check it out.i am going again soon for sure.their service is excellent,all of the crew are adorable & hard working.you can see the

Room Tip: i advice all couples to try the cave.the staying is very romantic & cozy
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank randa1986
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Dear randa1986,

T'is the Season to be Jolly and we cannot be more grateful for your beautiful review here on TripAdvisor!

Just the other day we received a note stating that we were considered one of the top romantic destinations in the country--without patronage like yours, encouragement, and motivation through reading your words and comments this would not be possible.

It was absolutely a pleasure having you with us and so fortunate that you noticed how hard we work on our services in making sure (as best as we can and know how to) that you are valued as our guests here at Pineland.

May this upcoming year bring you and your husband continued beautiful memories to last a lifetime and may we have the pleasure in welcoming you again here at Pineland.

Welcome to the family!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Every thing about Pine Land was breath taking, starting with the inquiry emails and reservation process where I got a first hint on the warmth, professionalism and hospitality of the staff.. by the time of checking in, I was already eager to meet the faces behind the emails and I was not let down by any means.

Pine Land staff are surely one of a kind in how they make their very best in every detail to make their guests stay enjoyable.

The Resort is breath taking by all means with its beautiful location and amazing scenery. My stay was in one of the caves smartly located on the vast landscape to provide needed calmness and privacy. the interior was spacious, simple, warm, clean and very cozy

The drive up the mountain to the resort can be a bit tricky if you are not used to mountain driving, but it is worth every second.. the scenery on the road is amazing by itself.

Looking forward to my second visit already :)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank B B

Dear B B,

If Santa Claus brought us anything this Holiday Season, a big part of it was having you and your wife with us for the 5 days you stayed here at Pineland. We cannot thank you enough for giving us the opportunity and pleasure in having you with us through this time.

I believe Amr was your main point of contact while you were with us and Yasmine and Jana both assisted with your online reservation and checking into Pineland. All of them (especially Amr) send their utmost best to you and your wife.

All of us thank you for being such a delight and joy to have with us. The energy you brought continues onwards with some great memories of laughter, fun, excitement, and surprises.

On behalf of all of us, may you continue to live the moment and enjoy your lives together to the absolute fullest.

Thank you for being a new part of our family.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I had a great time at Pineland during a one-day stay that I took as a mini retreat. I wanted to get away from the busy, noisy, trafficy streets of Beirut and breath some fresh air. Pineland was wonderful - refreshing, quiet, beautiful. And the staff were friendly and happy to help in any way. Food at the restaurant is good too. Upon arrival, they gave me a free upgrade into the Caves, which made my stay all the more enjoyable. Strongly recommend.

Room Tip: The Cave rooms have a nice little porch area with beautiful views.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Dear Remington M,

Thank you so much for the review you've left us here on TripAdvisor! I believe this was the second time visiting us here at Pineland and so I also thank you for making the great escape again!

We were so happy to see you explore the area and hike through the beautiful forest. I like you, love to getaway from the street noise, pollution, heavy traffic/fast paced environment in Lebanon's big cities. I'm delighted to know you were happy with the upgrade! Actually we are moderately renovating our Block A rooms within the Hotel and so for this reason we did not want to disturb anyone with the noise going on.

May we have the pleasure in welcoming you again and during your next visit, please ask for me personally so I may shake your hand and say hello.

My Warmest Regards from all of us here at Pineland.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Deir El Harf
InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa
Burj on Bay
Burj on Bay
#1 of 3 in Tabarja

Been to Pineland Hotel and Health Resort? Share your experiences!