I had a great time at Pineland during a one-day stay that I took as a mini retreat. I wanted to get away from the busy, noisy, trafficy streets of Beirut and breath some fresh air. Pineland was wonderful - refreshing, quiet, beautiful. And the staff were friendly and happy to help in any way. Food at the restaurant is good too. Upon arrival, they gave me a free upgrade into the Caves, which made my stay all the more enjoyable. Strongly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pineland Hotel and Health Resort is located in a beautiful, peaceful surrounding deep inside the beating heart of Lebanon’s exclusive Metn Mountains.Undisturbed by traffic, yet only 45-minutes drive from our capital Beirut lies the ideal holiday location for you and your family to rediscover a peace of mind and revitalize your energy. At Pineland, you will finally be given the opportunity to relax among the calming pine trees and the pure mountain air, while enjoying your holiday at your own leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pineland Hotel and Health Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pineland Hotel And Health Deir El Harf
- Pineland Hotel And Health Resort Lebanon/Deir El Harf