“Wonderful”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Deir El Harf
Beirut, Beyrouth, Lebanon
“Wonderful”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I had a great time at Pineland during a one-day stay that I took as a mini retreat. I wanted to get away from the busy, noisy, trafficy streets of Beirut and breath some fresh air. Pineland was wonderful - refreshing, quiet, beautiful. And the staff were friendly and happy to help in any way. Food at the restaurant is good too. Upon arrival, they gave me a free upgrade into the Caves, which made my stay all the more enjoyable. Strongly recommend.

Room Tip: The Cave rooms have a nice little porch area with beautiful views.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Dear Remington M,

Thank you so much for the review you've left us here on TripAdvisor! I believe this was the second time visiting us here at Pineland and so I also thank you for making the great escape again!

We were so happy to see you explore the area and hike through the beautiful forest. I like you, love to getaway from the street noise, pollution, heavy traffic/fast paced environment in Lebanon's big cities. I'm delighted to know you were happy with the upgrade! Actually we are moderately renovating our Block A rooms within the Hotel and so for this reason we did not want to disturb anyone with the noise going on.

May we have the pleasure in welcoming you again and during your next visit, please ask for me personally so I may shake your hand and say hello.

My Warmest Regards from all of us here at Pineland.

Ramy Ballout

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (248)
  • Arabic first
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

The area is a breathtaking ... The staff soooooo helpfull and soooooo friendly ... The service is very good .. The Cave was very clean ... I am definitely willing to visit again ... Its the best place to relax from the city ... and the best to celebrate ur special occasions ... i am still having some Pineland effect even after a week ;)

Stayed December 2012
Dear Banan G,

Thank you so much for the marvelous pictures and the beautiful review here on our TripAdvisor page!

It appears you have a raving fan base at the Front Office department where everyone remembers you quite well! While I did not have the pleasure to thank you in person, please know that we are deeply grateful for your words of inspiration and encouragement.

There is nothing more rewarding than to read about how we exceeded your expectations and how you loved the area along with our services and the surprise that was provided in your Cave.

May we have the pleasure in welcoming you here at Pineland once again.

My Warmest Regards from all of us!

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Pine Land exceeded our expectations!
As honeymooners, we spent two special nights in a cave at this resort. The cave was very cozy, clean, calm, spacious and comfortable. With the Jacuzzi inside, this gave us the best experience we have ever had in a resort.
The various activities we could do at Pine Land, from biking to shooting to ATV and horse back riding, helped us make the best of our time there.
The pool area was lovely, and the food? just delicious...
Service was always fast and the cool, friendly staff made us feel at home:)
So, for its special location, in the healthy "pine area", and for all the mentioned reasons above, I recommend Pine land, whether you were going as a family, couple, group of friends, or even alone...

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Dear LydaBassel,

I want to personally thank you for the inspiring review you have left us here on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure hosting you both after your marvelous wedding!

While I did not have the opportunity to wish you both my best before you continued on your honeymoon journey, I want you to know how grateful we were to be your first stop as a happily married couple for the rest of your lives.

We take great pride in knowing how important the first few days of being newly weds are and thank you sincerely for the trust you put in us here at Pineland.

My many thanks and respect to you both. May you live long lives of happiness, health, and only the best of spirits.

From all of us here at Pineland.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

During my stay in Pineland , I enjoyed the luxury of having to stay in a place where nature assumed the highest degree of value. I had planed for a surprise getaway for me and my loved one , & I remember him saying to me : " Darling , I feel like it's your birthday today not mine.." indeed it felt that way but even more throughout. The caves, the activities, the food & the service exceeded my expectations & my fiance's too. We enjoyed Tiro shooting, ATVs & great food. I highly recommend the honey Mooners package also to any preson out there whose crazy about another or whose simply romantic enough to surprise their spouse with something out of the ordinary. All in all, this has been probably the best place I've ever attended & which me & my fiancé are craving to go back to.

• Stayed November 2012
Dear DoudaB,

Thank you so much, truly, for brightening these rainy and cold winter days into a spectacular symphonic orchestra! I believe our front office staff had the most contact with you during your time with us as they seem to remember your stay with us quite well.

We are so grateful by your words of encouragement. It goes without saying that it's not every day we receive such high praise and appreciation--for this reason among others, reading reviews like yours makes us all feel extremely proud of what it is that we do and what we provide to valued guests like yourself.

I am so happy to know that the birthday surprise was more than you expected yet just as you had hoped for! Thank you for calling out our food, services, activities and Honeymooner's Package as value adds for guests.

It is with great pride that Pineland has become the honeymoon, surprise, "crazy about another or whose simply romantic enough to surprise their spouse with something of the ordinary" destination of choice here in our beloved Lebanon.

May we have the pleasure of welcoming you both back again soon and my personal sincerest gratitude for your words here on TripAdvisor.

My Warmest Regards,

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed December 8, 2012

The overall experience was as touchy as the nature that surrounds the resort. The staff is very welcoming all the way from the moment of making reservation over the phone until the check out at the front desk. The caves were designed to provide an atmosphere that offers peace and passion to its residents. Will surely come back for another stay!

Room Tip: Caves are not to be missed!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Dear Suleiman B,

What a wonderful and heartfelt review you've left us here on TripAdvisor! I cannot thank you enough for your words of kindness and encouragement.

Speaking on behalf of the front desk team, our sincerest gratitude in choosing Pineland on your last trip to Lebanon.

Finding peace and passion here is exactly what we wish to promote and how lucky we were to share this with you!

Welcome to the the family.

Beirut, Beyrouth, Lebanon
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I have surprized my husband with a mini vacation at Pineland the past few days for relaxation purposes and to celebrate our 8th love anniversary. However, it was just far beyond! In fact being at pineland felt like moving into a mystery world like that we used to read and dream of in romantic tales.
The place is really wonderful if it was for the charming nature and surrounding, the nature fitness center, the outdoor and indoor activities' courts, the hotel and above all the fantastic caves. This small vacation that extracted us from the real world flew like light but it,with no doubt, crowned our best memories!
However, our experience would have never been that great without the highly professional and amazing team at Pineland. we could easily feel the customer focus shared core value the moment you first meet with the gateman up to the senior staff and the general manager. They all share the common customer service and respect language that you cant but admire and applaud. Ahead of this, we could truly feel their concern to have us enjoy our stay to the max. They are not just doing a job, they are helping to create happy ad unforgettable moments.
thanks for every single member of the pineland family we have got to contact with and even for those we havent met as i am pretty sure that they all share the same quality policy that is the corner stone for their distinguished success.
jamale

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Jamale E

What can I say and where do I start? First and foremost it was an absolute pleasure to meet you and your husband here at Pineland. Not only were you absolutely lovely and warm people but I was so happy to see you enjoying our surroundings just as much as we do!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here at Pineland through TripAdvisor--I know writing a review takes some time to do and so I truly appreciate it--actually I speak on behalf of all of us when stating this.

I am grateful most of all for what you mentioned when we spoke and illustrated in your review regarding our culture. Thank you for such a huge morale boost in stating that we are professional and share common values across the entire resort with our customer service and "respected language." Believe me, when someone points this out to us, we become instantly thrilled for the value we are providing to all of our guests.

I believe you and Raghda are keeping in touch which is wonderful to hear. Please send my best to your husband, and may we have the pleasure of seeing you again here at Pineland in our beautiful Lebanon.

My Warmest Regards with utmost respect,

* Delicious food
* cleanliness
* respective
* well been located
I advice all people to join Pineland Hotel and Resort if they want to have all the facilities and relaxation.
Don't loose this chance

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Maya_RitaAjaltoun,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review on TripAdvisor!

It is music to our ears to read about your time with us here at Pineland how we exceeded your expectations. We are sincerely grateful for your words of encouragement and motivation which boosts our morale in truly making Pineland a landmark here in our beloved Lebanon.

Knowing that you slept well, ate our delicious food, and, and felt at home with our team by your side is enough for us to feel valued in all that we do.

May we have the pleasure of welcoming you back sometime soon here at Pineland.

From all of us, our Warmest Regards.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Deir El Harf
Byblos Sur Mer
Byblos Sur Mer
#1 of 14 in Byblos
Monte Cassino Boutique Hotel

Been to Pineland Hotel and Health Resort? Share your experiences!