“beautiful honeymoon”

Pineland Hotel and Health Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Deir El Harf
Reviewed November 2, 2012

3 days of the most incredible I've ever experienced were at pine-land resort where i spent my honeymoon enjoying amazing entertaining activities and beautiful relaxing environment in the heart of the pine forests of the mountains of Lebanon .
The hospitality of the customer service was remarkable at all time especially Sally Aboul Hosn who was always ready and on call to provide the finest service and make sure that all our needs are answered at the finest levels..so special thanks to this hyper hostel lady who made our stay even more memorable and made us look forward to go back there again as soon as possible.
Malak Bazzi and Ibrahim Saad

Room Tip: i recommend the caves those provide you with a special romantic environment
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bob S
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Dear Bob S,

Thank you so much for writing us such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor! We are nothing short of honored to have hosted your honeymoon here at Pineland.

It is music to our ears, somewhat like a symphonic orchestra when we receive such a glowing review even more so when one of our team members is mentioned. Rest assured Sally has been made aware of her "whatever it takes" attitude towards ensuring guests like yourselves have nothing less but a wonderful and memorable time with us.

It was our pleasure to have you and your wife with us. May you both live long lives of health, happiness, and only the best of spirits together for years to come.

Welcome to our family!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Pineland is "THE" place for honeymooners, families, friends, businessmen and women and even a person who wishes to escape city on his/her own, talking from experience. In addition to the atmosphere, which is friendly and calm and the staff who instantly become similar to family members, it takes you such a short time to become addicted to the nature and its scents. In addition, all the road signs spread on the road make you feel like you're on your way home. The caves and rooms are a totally different experience. Lunch and dinner were delicious but to us breakfast on the balcony, amidst all the fabulous scenes, was definitely more than yummy. The hotel is definitely a "Genie" which is there to grant you your wishes!

Room Tip: Don't look at the prices. Instead, search for the quality.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
R B, General Manager at Pineland Hotel and Health Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Dear Rola and Khalil K,

As I write my response to such a wonderfully unique review, I am all smiles to the word "genie" which I have never before seen used in one of our reviews on TripAdvisor! =)

While I was out of the country during the month of October, I did not have the opportunity to meet you both and thank you for your patronage here at Pineland.

Thank you for an overwhelmingly glowing review you've left us on TripAdvisor. The mere fact that you felt as if you were at home and as if you are family is an absolute highlight for all of us when reading your review.

I am so happy to know that you appreciated the value we offer here at Pineland in addition to the quality of service in which you experienced.

Our sincerest gratitude for choosing Pineland and may we have the pleasure in welcoming you again.

My Warmest Regards with utmost respect.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

My family and I stayed in Pineland as a get-away from Beiruts' hustle and bustle. We had an excellent stay with great, friendly service. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and the caves are a unique touch for lovers. There were so many activities to do, such as, horseback riding, ATV's, basketball, tennis, swimming, etc so we stayed busy the whole time. The food was yummy! My family and I left Pineland well rested and filled with smiles and great memories :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Darine_8,

Thank you so very much for your lovely review here on TripAdvisor! We couldn't have been happier to host you and your family. I remember your stay with us quite well and it was wonderful to see just how much you all took advantage of our facilities and activities. Most of all, to the smiles on everyone's faces were the icing on the cake.

It was a pleasure meeting you all and may we have the continued pleasure of having you with us here at Pineland.

My Warmest Regards and please send my utmost best to your wonderful family.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Well, My words are beyond description.. i loved the place, Pineland is paradise! It was a beautiful weekend with my lovely sister.. the staff is wonderful, they all make you feel at home. We made new friends and we thank Pineland for that. I am so happy we chose Pineland, healthy atmosphere, nice food, clean.. we were really sad to leave the place, and surely we will do it again... Cheers !!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Rina E,

I cannot thank you enough for your beautiful and heartfelt comments that you've left us on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure hosting you and your sister over the weekend and I am so happy to learn that you felt as if you were at home.

Our service is attributed mainly to guests like your kind self who appreciate the people we are and what we do here at Pineland. I can assure you that your comments have absolutely without a doubt made our day and motivate us to continue to strive for excellence.

Cheers to you and may we have the pleasure of welcoming you again.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

What can I say?
I am a well-traveled hotelier, I can tell you loudly: I had the best experience in my life!

It was our 10th wedding anniversary; we did lots of research and found several options.
Even though other alternatives were less costly, I'm happy that we chose Pineland.

An experience that offered us:
Tasty food with Generous offering, Healthy atmosphere, Prompt service, and most importantly: an Amazing Family culture embedded among employees.
After spending 3 days, we were really sad to leave the place!
All the staff we met became close friends of ours
Guests satisfaction is genuinely their Core value

My advice:
Reserve the cave (well worth the money) and top it up with their honeymooners package (a great decoration in your room + other surprises that you will find out by yourselves :-))

The upper-level management are so approachable and down-to-earth

Well done to the owners and management of the resort; a role model to what Hospitality is all about in Lebanon!

Charles S

Room Tip: Reserve the cave (well worth the money) and top it up with their honeymooners package (a great decor...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AbuMiguel

Dear AbuMiguel,

Thank you dearly and truly for such a marvelous and detailed review on TripAdvisor. While out of the country during the month of October I received a joyous phone call from our supervisors telling me about your comments.

It was an honor for us to host you on such a special and beautiful occasion. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed the value and level of service you received during your time with us. The fact that you reserved one of our Caves with your expectations being exceeded is wonderfully telling.

Rest assured that all of us here truly and genuinely enjoyed your company.

Most importantly and noteworthy of all is how you described us as a "role model to what hospitality is all about in Lebanon."

Many thanks with our sincerest gratitude from all of us here at Pineland.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I like evry think in pineland and it was wonderfull weekend.and I will tell all my frind about this lovely weekend that I had spent with my lovely wife.and about all activities realy it was amazing I will do it again and again and agin..... And I am so happy to be one of your family thanks a lot.....wish the best to all of u

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear hnein,

We cannot thank you enough for your beautiful words. I apologize for the late response to you as I was out of the country for the entire month of October.

You are indeed a part of our family, and the pleasure is all ours.

May I have the opportunity to meet you again in person here at Pineland.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Nice location , nice layout,unique design , if you want to visit make sure to book a cave so tha tyou live the experience.Better to take your car and park it next to the cave,it will give you more mobility freedom. Each cave have its own food preparation area and a medium minifridge.Caves have nice design built of natural material, small terrasse in front, Staff are nice. Make sure to ask about the quantity of food offered for each order e.g. chicken wings, how many grams ?.
Ent in cave is good, TV screen needs to be 42" or larger to be visible from the bed side.
Bathroom is fine but it could have been done in a better way.
Breakfast is ok.
Billiard needs attention as there was only one good stick and the other one was broken.
Horse riding is ok , they have promenade horses and you go escorted on a designed route in the resot , same thing for the ATVs .
We enjoyed our stay .

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Shafik A,

I want to thank you so much for the review you left us on TripAdvisor. I wish I had the opportunity to meet you in person but I was out of the country during the time.

Thank you so much for your comments as they mean a great deal to us. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and truly look forward to having you back with us another time here at Pineland.

All my best to you.

InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa
Burj on Bay
Burj on Bay
#1 of 3 in Tabarja

Been to Pineland Hotel and Health Resort? Share your experiences!