“Wonderful food, wonderful service, great environment.”

Serengeti Restaurant
Cuisines: African
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My wife and I had a great night. The pork chops, a special of the night, were in the 'will have again category'. They were complemented by tasty veges. My wife had potjie in a cast iron pot. Very nice she says. Good ambience and a professional and caring staff.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Great positive staff, took orders fairly quickly and was positive about the specials available & the menu. Good choices for myself being Gluten & Dairy free. Cant go too far wrong with meat & veg! Food was tasty & good sized portions - no dessert choice for me though :( It would be good to have at least one choice. It was a very cold night & we were seated at a table which seemed quite cold. A little uncomfy later in the evening. We all felt happy after a good experience!

1  Thank Sue R
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

We had a fabulous dinner at Serengeti.
We loved all food. Excellent presentation, tasteful, big portion a great deal for the money.
Unforgettable ribs.
Great dessert!
And last but not least a great staff !
Thank you for this great experience .
We will be back!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We had a great experience at Serengeti Restaurant.
Excellent food! So much variety + the fantastic ribs
Thank you to all staff!
We will come back soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I have yet to be disappointed when coming here. Not ever have I brought friends or family and nit had an awesome time. Thank you