“It was what I thought it would be thanks to trip advisor”
Review of Thai Berry Kitchen

Thai Berry Kitchen
Ranked #20 of 59 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Thai
“It was what I thought it would be thanks to trip advisor”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Chill atmosphere, good food, I think it may have been byob but I had water. Small place but I would definitely go again.

• Visited September 2013

“Surprisingly good!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The restaurant is not much to look at but it is a great change of pace from the other restaurants in town and the food is delicious! It is BYOB so we grabbed a bottle of wine at the liquor store next door. If you feel like indulging (calorie-wise) try the tempura vegetables for an appetizer...they are seriously to die for.

• Visited July 2013
northeast
“Better than average, but not REALLY very good”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The food is authentic, but they tend to dumb down the flavors for the American palate. Just make sure you let them know how spicy. They are accommodating in that regard. On the downside, they are not at all professional, the woman I always have to deal with scolded me one time for ordering takeout instead of dining in! This was in response to her getting my take out order and three others completely jumbled and mixed up. I really dislike the atmosphere so I never dine there. The food is authentic Thai, so I'm glad they offer take out. I just can't bring myself to dine-in such a chaotic and flustered atmosphere.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank caitz
Trumbull, Connecticut
“Great Thai food!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Coming from NYC/Westchester where we had our fair of great Thai restaurants, we were very excited to learn about Thai Berry. From the first time we tried it we absolutely loved it. The food is fantastic and the service is great (for pickup anyway, we haven't actually eaten in yet). We've tried several different dishes and have truly enjoyed each one. We usually get a lunch special which includes a huge portion of the main dish (usually enough for lunch the next day as well!) as well as spring rolls and soup.

We couldn't be happier!

• Visited May 2013
Newtown, Connecticut
“The best Thai around!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This place is a little gem. What they lack in size they make up for with awesome food. We go a couple of times a month for our "Thai Fix". We do like the fact that it is BYOB also! (Their lunch special is a bargain, tried that too!).

1 Thank Gsouthjr

Been to Thai Berry Kitchen? Share your experiences!