“Best Thai food in the area” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
North Fort Myers, Florida
“Best Thai food in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

A friend told us about Thai Berry and to my good fortune, I pass by it on my way to and from work. Their food is superior to other Thai restaurants for miles around and their prices are much more reasonable. We have had take out three times so far and the quality has been consistently great. Our favorite dishes so far are Massamun Curry with Tofu, Drunken Noodles with Pork and Pineapple Fried Rice. We also love their Chicken Satay appetizer with its generous portion of 4 pieces. The staff is very friendly and the kitchen busy and efficient; the chefs, outstanding. We have not dined in yet but hope to in the near future. The dining area is very nicely decorated and inviting. We highly recommend Thai Berry Kitchen.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Larry K

Connecticut
“Great Thai Food - Wonderful service - Don't let the outside fool you”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

I went to Thai Berry Kitchen for lunch one Thursday afternoon. I had read so many positive reviews and after driving by their place every day, I thought I would check them out.

The restaurant is located in a cluster of shops along Main Street. It is not very big inside. They have a dining room with about 8 tables and then on the enclosed porch, they have about an additional 6 tables.

They had a menu of lunch specials for $9.00 and I chose the Tom Yum soup, spring rolls, and Pad Thai.

Within 5 minutes, they brought the 2 spring rolls with a sweet sauce for dipping and a bowl of the Tom Yum soup. The spring rolls were crunchy, but not heavy. They tasted great with the sweet sauce. The soup was a little spicy (which I like) and had plenty of mushrooms and two medium sized shrimp. The soup was delicious.

The plate of Pad Thai arrived 10 minutes later. It had generous portions of chicken along with cooked eggs and 2 medium sized shrimp. The peanut sauce was very good and there were plenty of noodles. I forgot to ask for it to be made spicy. But, I thought it was an excellent meal even though it had no spice at all. I was full after finishing everything. Throughout the meal, someone would come by to fill up my glass of water.

When they brought the check they also came with a plate with 2 quarters of a sliced orange to clean the palate.

One thing to note is that they do not have a liquor license, so it is BYOB. There is a package store located in the same cluster of shops. They also offer take-out service and I saw a few people come in to pick up their lunch orders.

Overall, I was very pleased with the food and service. I look forward to coming back and trying one of their curries and ordering it spicy

1 Thank ct-cruisers
danbury ct usa
“A little gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

My wife and I came here for dinner on the advise of our daughter. We were not disappointed.This little gem is in the middle of a small but very busy shopping center. Needless to say the space is limited to about 10 tables (a closed in porch helps take up overflow). As far as wine or beer its BYOB. that said plan on having a delightful meal from soup and or appy. through the entre selections. Their tiny kitchen really cranks out wonderful food in short order.

New Haven, Connecticut
“Yuuummmmmm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Always beena fan of Thai - and in the Trumbull/Monroe area there has not been a good place to go.

Thai Berry fits the need really well. Very friendly, and food is awesome, both take out and dine in (BYOB btw).

It's been around for a little bit - but felt compelled to write a review as they are a gem.

The Crispy Pad Thai - 5 stars spice - try it :)

Bridgeport, Connecticut
“awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

I have been here twice.. and the food is amazing.. it is a small place sit inside in the air or on the screened in porch.. byob.. food so fresh and amazing.. but i suggest ordering your app, and then waiting until you are finished to order your dinner, because the food comes out so fast!! so fresh, so hot..!! enjoy .. very reasonable in price.

• Visited August 2012