“the best”

Walnut Beach Creamery
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Milford
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Hands down the best Ice Cream around- I love Scoppy doos but sorry Walnut is the best- not a bad cone amoungst them !

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Good selection of delicious ice cream - good location, right across from The Lazy Lobster and near Walnut Beach in Milford.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

This part of town has many attractions. This is a great tourist destination. Have lunch and then stop for an ice-cream. Great shops in the area!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I recently stopped in after reading the reviews on here. The parking is limited, and I was confused if they only had an order window outside since the frosted door off to the side has no signage on it. I walked into the cupcake store next door by mistake, I'm going to have to try that next. The ice cream was fantastic, and I'm picky, very homemade tasting and not loaded down with sugar, I got the honey vanilla and the ginger. I was disappointed there wasn't any coconut, but I'll stop again hoping that have it. I came from Seymour so next time I'll see if I can buy it by the pint or quart, but I'm definitely going back.

1  Thank jillydonut
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Handy location if you are on foot. (not much parking in the area) They make their own icecream and it tastes great. Good variety of flavors - they have come up with some new ones. Very friendly staff. If you are in the area or out for a stroll it is a must.