“Good spot, but can be a tad busy during lunch hours!”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #65 of 278 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Milford is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed September 27, 2018

I enjoy going to Panera - their salads are fresh and the staff is friendly. Only once have they gotten my order a wee bit off, but it was corrected.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed August 16, 2018

I am a regular to Panera but today was a let down. Ordered my usual pick 2 Broccoli cheddar and Green Goddess salad no egg or onion. Soup I was given was carrot coconut.. And my Salad had egg and onion and no dressing. The girl that waited on me needs to pay attention to her customers order. Got it straight but the soup bowl seems smaller and not even 3/4 full. Hopefully next time is better.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 4, 2018

This place is very popular and it’s usually busy. We try to go in off hours to avoid the parking hassle and the long lines, lately it seems there isn’t a time when this place isn’t jammed. Today was the worst. There was no parking available in the first two lots so, we had to park in the third parking area. It was pretty full also. The line for the food was long but, there were three cashiers taking orders so, everything moved along. There was a bit of a wait for the salads but there was no place to sit inside or outside. We finally snagged a counter seat near the coffee dispensers. The salads were good but certainly not worth having to put up with crowded seating. I noticed several tables being used by a lone person with an iPad. They weren’t eating or drinking. Basically using the tables for hours like in Starbucks. That’s OK but, it seems to be happening more and more. I think the take away is put up with that or go someplace else.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed March 2, 2018

There was no wait to place our order. Our pager didn't work, so the staff at pickup apologized and offered to reheat the food. Food was good and our order was correct. I did not use the free wifi. The toilets were clean and accessible. Still wishing they'd bring back their black bean soup! I like that calories are posted clearly upon ordering. I love the fireplace in the dining area, visible from both dining areas. Parking was easy and close. The restaurant was safe and clean.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed November 16, 2017

We have been to this Panera Bread several times. The food is very good. The restaurant is exceptionally clean considering the amount of traffic that goes through every day. The employees are pleasant and helpful. But, it seems that something is amiss in the kitchen. This is the third time that we received the wrong order. So, when we brought it to their attention the problem was solved. I realize that this location is very busy. They do have quite a system in place to insure that everything runs smoothly. Apparently they are still working out glitches. If we have gotten the wrong order then I'm guessing some others did also. A minor complaint but, it keeps happening.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!