“Classic!!!”
Review of Mr Mac's Canteen

Mr Mac's Canteen
Ranked #47 of 278 Restaurants in Milford
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Stopped by with the family to get two dogs with ketchup mustard and relish and some fries. As always it was delicious. The best place to go Milford if you just want to good hotdog it's been that way for sometime now. I would like to give them a 5 thing is is they Only take cash . The parking is kind of small too. That said, if you want to good dog and great fries this is the place for you.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

Me Mac's is one of our favorite places! Their breakfast sandwiches are delicious as is their chili (if you like spicy)! You really can't go wrong with anything on their menu! Always quick service & friendly staff! We love going to Mr Mac's when we get a chance when we're in Milford!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a great breakfast sandwich this is the place for you! Prices are affordable and their sandwiches are always excellent.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed November 16, 2016

This is by far the best burger/hot dog place around. Very good food, very inexpensive, great staff. Can't say enough about this place. We eat there often as well as seeing everyone in Milford there as well...

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed September 25, 2016

This restaurant looks like the classic diner or burger joint from years past. The menu is simple and direct on the board above and behind the counter. Every time I've been it's always busy, but I always find a booth to sit and eat my double cheese burger and fries. Always delicious and very affordable. If I closed my eyes I could imagine the juke box playing and the wait staff rolling around on skates. A real treat!

Date of visit: September 2016

Been to Mr Mac's Canteen? Share your experiences!