“Yummy ”
Review of Ambrosia Bakery

Ambrosia Bakery
Ranked #3 of 12 Bakeries in Milford
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sooo living in Fl has taught me to appreciate bakeries. Every time I visit another bakery gone. Went on Sunday around 3. Not a lot of bread left but still smelled fresh. The rainbow cookies to die for. We had linzer tarts, Italian thumb cookies, snow balls, lace cookies, black & white cookies & of course cannolis . All yummy and did not break the coin . Gooo before they disappear like some many have.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Love Ambrosia Bakery, the pastries are always fresh, the price is very reasonable, the service is good.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

From fresh breads, rolls, and deserts to the yummy Boar's Head deli, this bakery is #1 in my book!!! They always have a large selection of fresh cakes and pies and cookies, oh my!!!! My go-to for birthdays and holidays!!

Reviewed April 25, 2016

This bakery has all of the usual: breads, Danish, rolls, cookies, pastries, cakes. I've never considered their products exceptional but they certainly are acceptable. Is a convenient stop to bring "goodies" to friends and dinner invites. Makes lunch sandwiches with Boars Head products and homemade salads.

Reviewed September 13, 2015 via mobile

This is a must for my family every Sunday we are around. Real doughnuts with good jelly. Cakes are worth it as well as everything else we have tried. If you need a bakery and are in Milford this is the place.

Been to Ambrosia Bakery? Share your experiences!