“Drive on by”

Mama Teresa's
Ranked #37 of 253 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed August 12, 2012

My husband and I stopped into Mama Teresa's on a recent road trip along I-95. We were after another pizza place further down Route 1, but found it had seemingly been lost to a car dealership. I grew up in the area and knew that Mama Teresa's was up the road a bit. I also knew from experience that it wasn't very good as Italian restaurants go, but we needed a quick meal. Not having been to MT's in about 8 years, I found it unchanged --the same outdated decor and poor quality pizza. My husband ordered a Taomina and I had the Calabrese. We should have ordered one pizza to split because the two small ones could feed half an army. Be forewarned. The crusts were ok but the sauce and toppings were not. His pizza literally had no taste, even after we piled on the hot pepper flakes: the eggplant was unrecognizable both in appearance and in flavor. My pizza was better but only because it had hot cherry peppers that gave it some zip. The sauce on both lacked quantity and seasonings. Very unsatisfying -- but very like my last experience there years ago. Not the best kind of consistency, I'd say.

1  Thank CMcNabb
There are newer reviews for Mama Teresa's

Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

We went to this place on the advice of Tripadvisor and were not dissappointed. The menu offers much and the food tastes great. Atmosphere is your typical family restaurant and service was great.

1  Thank John K
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We loved the large portions and it was perfect for team dinner. The food was excellent and we really enjoyed

1  Thank Jerry L
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Food is reasonably priced and huge portions. Great service and always a great meal...

2  Thank disneyfan1002
Reviewed February 28, 2012

On a late night wanting some good escarole soup, I stopped by Mama Teresa's. I decided to get some "garlic knots" as well...then decided I better get a double batch of "knots" since I know my Mom would probably want some. I was right in more ways than one. My Mom was delighted with the "knots," and I was grateful for the delicious soup! This soup could take over a certain other canned soup's statement of , "hmm, hmm....delicious!" I plan to head back and enjoy a complete meal real soon!

1  Thank Jeanette524

Been to Mama Teresa's? Share your experiences!