“Very nice.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2012

This was my first time at Nello's. It is a very intimate space. The piano bar was a nice touch. The food was excellent. Everyone's plate looked delicious! My wife and I will be going back.

2  Thank Mdhibbard

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Good food,friendly atmosphere,good value. Great for a family to enjoy a good meal.

1  Thank nicksac
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Business brought me to Milford and a Trip Advisor recommendation brought me to Nello's. This is a neighborhood type restaurant with locals having a drink at the bar and laughing. Wait staff was friendly and competent. I had the veal parmesan with a side of zitti. The veal was good but what made it great was the marinara. So good in fact that I asked for a small bowl to finish off my bread. When business brings me back to Milford I will make a point of going back to Nello's.

1  Thank Ready_For_Sun10
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Nothing exotic or noveau Italian but some of the basic Italian dishes done well. Large portons, good family style service and very reasonable prices You won't be wowed or dissapointed either.

2  Thank JoefromShelton
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Very good italian food. A must have if you are in the greater New haven area.....recommend a reservation

1  Thank Gene L