All reviewsnew havenfront deskdesk areaseparate sitting areanice roomfrench toastlate at nightmini fridgeclean hotelwatch tvbreakfast was includedup to daterooms are largeyogurti highly recommend this hotelhot breakfastexcellent stay
Reviewed November 21, 2017

This is a Hyatt Place- every one I have ever stayed at look the exact same. Its clean, breakfast at Hyatt always better than the comparison from the other major chains pricing at this one is modest- it is kind of in the middle of nowhere- but was told close to popular road. Real dive bar pretty close that is interesting. The heat was a little loud and tub doesn't drain perfectly- but I will say this- was maybe the greatest shower I have ever had in a hotel- will take skin off your body and gets as hot as you want- I didn't feel remotely guilty taking a 20 minute shower and loved every second- for that reason alone- its a 5 star hotel in my book- good shower pressure is unheard of in hotels these days

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2017

Very nice, well maintained property. Rooms are spacious, nicely decorated and comfortable. There's a desk & chair, fridge and bar sink and a big sleeper sofa in the living area. Also there's a microwave in the guest kitchen (off the front desk lobby) available
to use. We were 3 adults and our small dog (with all our gear) and had plenty of room. I highly recommend staying at this hotel - but DON'T eat the free HOT breakfast. Stick to the cold foods - cereal, muffins, coffee etc. Trust me!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2017

The Hyatt Milford is very convenient to all local roads. The rooms are we’ll kept and very clean.The staff is always courteous and friendly and try to accommodate all your requests. The pool area is well kept and temperature of the pool is perfect.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

The description says this is a brand new hotel. I can't tell by the room I stayed in. The furniture and decor looked older and the bed was the worst! You couldn't move without a horrible loud creaking noise--either the box spring or bed frame or both needs to be replaced. It is not worth $200 a night. During. checkout, I mentioned it to the front desk lady and she didn't even say sorry--she just wrote it down! You could tell she already knew about it. Although the tub drained very slowly and water collected in the tub as I showered, the shower was awesome--strong water flow and hot. Friendly and helpful staff during check-in.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Charlene S
Hyattplace190, Manager at Hyatt Place Milford/New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced during your stay with us. We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests, but unfortunately, sometimes we do fall short.
I will look into each issue that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve our hotel. We appreciate your business, and we hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed November 7, 2017