“This Hotel was one of the Friendliest and Best run Hotels I have ever stayed at”

Residence Inn Milford
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Milford
Reviewed July 5, 2010

I called several times to make reservation and see iff early check-in was available.The front desk staff was friendly and very accomodating.The room was beautiful. All the staff said hello whenever encountered .The Breakfast was Great. I can't say enough nice things about this Hotel.What a Great Place to stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed June 16, 2010

Great light meals on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Breakfest is the same everyday. Workout room has a strong musty smell.

Reviewed June 11, 2010

I stayed at the Spring Hill Suites next door.
Nice comfortable rooms - great for business, good work space and nice flat screen TV to watch game 3 of the Celts vs. Lakers. Also some good places to eat in the area.
Fridge did not work when I got to my room - brought drinks and food for my trip. Called the front desk and within a minute ther was a knock at my door and it was up and running/cold in 15 min.
Recommended for travel along 95/NYC.
Thanks

Reviewed June 8, 2010

I brought my 13 year old daughter and friend for a little birthday celebration. It was just perfect for us! The kids enjoyed swimming in the indoor pool and thought the suite set up was the best. After dinner the kids were able to enjoy their own shows on the bedroom tv while I enjoyed mine on the couch. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise as well.
Lots of fun!

Reviewed June 6, 2010

We stay at this Residence Inn at least two to three times a year while visiting our son and his family. It is clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. Everything is where and how it is suppose to be.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2010

First you should know that the Inn and grounds are very comfortable and clean, with all the things you may expect or need to have a nice stay away from home. I have stayed here for many nights during the last month while making a move and starting a new job. What keeps me coming back is the sincere friendliness of the staff. I don't really enjoy living out of a suitcase, but the folks here make it bareable. I have a choice and I continue to choose to stay here because of the staff.

Reviewed December 3, 2009

We stayed here for 6 days during the Thanksgiving holiday. The staff at the Resdience Inn were all extremely nice and helpfull. We were traveling from Orlando. One of the main reasons we choose this hotel was the full free breakfast. This really saves when traveling with two children. My only "complaint" was I wish we knew prior to our arrival we had access to use the next door hotel's indoor pool. We just thought there was an outdoor pool so we left our bathing suits home. Other than that everything was great. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family