“The best wings in CT.”

Archie Moore's Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 263 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Typical bar menu for a local establishment. The buffalo wings are, by far, the best in CT!!!! The staff is amazing. The bar has a good variety of beers and plenty of alcohol.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

What you would expect from Archie's. Nothing outstanding. Pub food. Good for a meal if one is looking to get out.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Had appetizers out on the deck a week ago. Everything was fine until my friend looked across at the decking at restaurant level and said what's that? Just in time to see a big black rat scampering across the walkway. Thankfully our meal was over. No one else was out on the deck as it was getting dark and mid week. Then as we were leaving, I saw movement in the garbage can, which just happened to be next to silverware that was left out, ready to set tables. I looked closer, only to be greeted by a whisker faced white rat, staring right back at me. Well, that was enough to make me nauseous for real, and never want to go back. As we were leaving the busboy walked out and told him what we saw, he barely reacted, apparently didn't think it was a big deal. We were so shocked and grossed out at that point we just left. You know what they say, if you see one rat, there's probably fifty more that you don't see. I won't be going back.

1  Thank Lee D
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My coworkers and I wanted to relax in a casual place after a long day and unwind with hamburgers, fries and a beer and that's what we did. The Bar burger with Cheddar Cheese, Bacon, Grilled Onions and Bar-B-Q sauce was great and teh Sweet Potatoe Fries were delicious. We also ordered a basket of onion rings for the table that were crispy and delicious. The prices were very reasonable. We'll be back...

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Some the best wings in the country. These guys have been doing it a long time and it shows. Wings came out hot and crispy. Perfecto! I also had a steak sandwich and it was pretty good. Service was prompt and friendly. Always a top choice.

Been to Archie Moore's Bar & Restaurant? Share your experiences!