“Good food, nice ambiance!”
Review of Gusto's Restaurant

Gusto's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 252 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bodden Town, Grand Cayman
“Good food, nice ambiance!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Stayed at a nearby hotel so I ate here most of the time.The staffs were very pleasant and friendly, and meals were very good both on taste and presentation. I loved the outside seating also, great when hanging out with friends and a glass of wine.

Visited July 2012

Milford, Connecticut
“I only ate there one time, the food was very good. Nice atmosphere!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I only ate there one time and the food was very good. Nice atmosphere, Nice crowd, Friendly service.

1 Thank DDVasseur
“Good food, well done”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

went early, had the special, for $15.95 you get salad or soup, entree, dessert & coffee, great value
had salads [cesare & tricolor]; linguine bolognese, rigatoni vodka & chicken piccata; and gelato & cheese cake for dessert
all were good, in fact had left overs to send home to grandgirls
this is worth a visit if in area

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank leo t
Vermont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Private Party”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Given that I live two states away, I was a little nervous booking this restaurant for my son's wedding rehearsal dinner. I had a little trouble being reassured that all was in order as they felt my small party of 23 didn't need to be discussed until a few days before the event.

With that said, may I just say I was so pleasantly surprised when I arrived. Our server, Sue, introduced herself right away and told me she was there for anything I needed. She was amazing! She was very accomodating to any request, and I loved that she was gracious enough that when someone was addressing the group, she discreetly held the next course until the speaker had finished.

The food was amazing! Every course was delicious and that night confirmed that some of the locals in our group who were not familiar with Gusto will definitely be back for dinner. Everyone raved about the lovely private room, and the food. The price was very, very reasonable.

Overall I couldn't have been more pleased.

• Visited June 2012
Milford, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“HORRIBLE”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

On Saturday I made a reservation for 7 pm when we arrived on birthday at 7:15 we were told there were no tables and we had to sit in the lounge. The minute we walked in the waitress asked us if we were ready to order before we could even get settled. After telling her we needed time we put the drink order in, at 7:35 we put are order in and at 7:45 we eat the salad. AT 9:00 PM WE STILL DID NOT GET THE MEAL AND THE WAITRESS CAME BY ONCE AND TOLD US THEY WERE A LITTLE BEHIND. AT 9:05 WE LEFT AND ALL THE MANAGER SAID WAS SORRY SOMETIMES WE JUST CANT CATCH UP! WHAT A JOKE BEWARE!

• Visited July 2012