“no big deal”

Dining options: Reservations
Milford, Connecticut
“no big deal”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I was not very impressed by the food or prices Reggiano's is a much better place to eat...I think their food is fresher.....I was not happy eating at ARMELLINO'S the last time I went there, The Food was not that good....My husband said his meal was overcooked! I think its over priced a bit....

• Visited June 2013

PA
“Great Italian food and very good service.”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Our waiter was friendly and very helpful with suggestions on portion-sizes. It was a dreary, rainy evening and his friendly demeanor put us in a good mood. The dinner rolls were fresh and hot and the house salad was delicious. We both had pasta dinners and they were very well-prepared. We're so glad the hotel recommended this restaurant to us as we totally enjoyed our dinners.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank walkaday65
Bradenton, Florida
“Great Local Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Live in Milford, visited Armellino's last year and what a gem. Great food..Great service..
Return frequently both for dinner and happy hour.
Happy hour is great also with good wine and other with happy hour pricing.
Also have some food to nibble while in happy hour.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank scuba077
CT
“Love this place!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and i go to Armellino's frequently, the food is delicious and we love the bartender Nicki..she is so sweet and what a memory she has. I love the Pasta Fagioli and the citrus garlic chicken is my favorite. The pizzas are very tasty and the bread is served warm and is so delicious.
I would definitely recommend Armellio's, we always enjoy it!!

• Visited January 2013
Sydney
“Great menu and wonderful service”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Good selection on the menu and excellent food. The staff were very efficient and helpful. They spent a lot of time with us chatting about our long trip through NE USA. They haven't met very many Australians. A thoroughly enjoyable evening.

Visited October 2012