“Excellent Food at Lasses and a terrific Service by Claudia & staff”
Review of Lasse's Restaurant

Lasse's Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 259 Restaurants in Milford
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My brother, Jim and Isabel with my wife and I went to Lasses tonight. The food at Lasses is great. You will want to finish all your meal. Claudia our hostess, waitress, server and the lasses staff gave us terrific service. Lasses was busy, we had no reservations on a Thursday night but Claudia handled us with no stress and seated us in less than 5 minutes. The food was excellent and served hot and exactly the way we asked it to be cooked. The cole slaw is to die for and the french fries are tasty, crunchy and are not greasy. You will enjoy this restauant in Milford, Ct. We are from Iowa and my brother has good tastes (yummy) in restaurants.

I will revisit this restaurant every time we return to Milford.

2  Thank Joseph R

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Clam strips were not on the appetizer list - but chef kindly made them for us and they were delicious....as were our entree's. Great selection of surf & turf & the Lasse specialties. If you are in the Milford area - don't miss this spot

2  Thank KatherineBB
Reviewed July 8, 2012

From the outside it may not look like much, but walk right on in and find a seat and you'll find it has a lot more to offer than any chain restaurant. It's family friendly and casual attire, so nothing to worry about! You'll certainly enjoy the Shrimp Florentine, as this was the best dinner meal we had there!

1  Thank Hubble15
Reviewed May 29, 2012

A neighborhood icon. What great food - what a value!!! On Monday and Tuesday evenings, all chicken entrees are half price!!! This meal includes - a sit down table with table cloth and napkins, soup or salad, choice of pasta, or potato and veggies (Monday the veggie is corn and Tuesday it is mixed). Beverages are extra but iced tea comes with refills. There are usually more than 15 variations of chicken to choose from. They are all expertly prepared and oh so good!! My favorite is Chicken Chelsea - chicken breast sauteed in white wine with sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, onion and artichokes. The list is extensive and includes fried chicken as well as Chicken Cordon bleu, Chicken Marsala and Chicken Picatta. They have lots of other dishes on the menu to recommend them as well as whiteboard specials. Only "complaint" is that it is so popular that the noise level can be a bit high. Waitresses are all pleasant and helpful. It is a good idea to make reservations or you might not get a seat. (If this happens, they do make up meals to go.)

1  Thank helgaorange
Reviewed April 29, 2012

This land mark restaurant in the Devon section of Milford, Ct continues to WOW customers. We ( 7) of us were there last night for my son's 31 st Birthday. Two of us had the Prime Rib which was ordered medium rare and medium and was cooked to perfection. Real nice size and juicy. All our entrees came with salad, potato and vegetable. Get the fries and you can upgrade from a salad to homemade soup for $2... Get the French onion. My wife had the Spicy Seafood Jambalya and loved it, huge portion. My other son had the beer battered fish and chips and thought it terrific. His wife had the Fried seafood combination Dinner and loved it too. The potion was so Huge, she took half home for lunch today. One had the chicken rustica with penne and downed it enthusiastically. I wanted the whole belly clam dinner but that can be hit or miss at most places. I questioned the waitress and she said fresh fish is delivered to the resturant daily and volunteered those who order whole belly clams love it. I took her advice and she was 100% correct. The clams were so big, I had to cut hem in 3 pieces and the porion was overly generous. The service was excellent...If you want to eat in a Fancy Place this is not for you BUT if you want Quality Food, and Lots of it, at Reasonable price, Lasses's is your place. Just over the Devon bridge past the Kmart Shopping Center. Go, You wont be disappointed....

1  Thank mrfoxwoods