“Outstanding food & atmosphere ”

Stonebridge Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonebridge Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 252 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: New Haven Avenue
Transit: Right across the street from the Milford train station, for the Metro North. A short stroll from Milford Landing Marina & easily accessible from Interstate 95.
Saginaw, Michigan
“Outstanding food & atmosphere ”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

The food is excellent! The outdoor patio seating is an added bonus. I went 2xs during my one week stay in Milford for work. The service is the only drawback. The hostess was exceptional both nights, but the servers are not the most attentive! I would have give 5 stars if I could have just experience more customer service.

West Haven, Connecticut, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WONDERFUL”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Brought my family here for my husband's birthday, everything was phenomenal. I was not sure how kids friendly the environment would be but the staff was pleasant and responded well to the kids the order was taken without wait and the wine selection was abundant. Only fault I had was my husband's drink was overly strong, but the bartender did make a new one when we asked.

• Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“Great Customer Service”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Stonebridge might be the only restaurant in this area with a parking lot, which is a plus because parking in this area is somewhat tough. The restaurant itself is very nice. We went with appetizers. My goal in life and the reason for my existence on this Earth is to try crab cakes and lobster Mac and cheese anywhere it's offered.

The lobster mac and cheese is really good. It's different from other places I've tried. The pasta is the spiral-type you would find in pasta salad. It's accompanied with spinach. You don't get as much lobster as I would like, but they make up for it with providing nice size chunks of lobster.

The crab cake wasn't bad. I prefer mine baked. Stonebridge's crab cakes are fried. It's good, but I've had better in PA and MD.

Unfortunately, there isn't a lunch menu, but the prices are reasonable. If you're in the Milford area and you have a taste for seafood, stop by Stonebridge.

• Visited July 2014
Milford
“Food Great, Customer Service Training Needed.”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I have been a long time patron of Stonebridge. I have spent many summer nights there and have experienced many lunches and dinners. The food is amazing. However, the hostess is rude (have had many bad experiences with her attitude). Most servers are very professional with friendly demeanors. Bar tenders are great. If you are there are on a Friday or Saturday night expect a rude security team. While it is a very nice outdoor space, the patio is just a cement slab and as for a water view, that might be a far stretch. Stonebridge is great if you are local and bored and they have a huge complex, they need to get over themselves- it is no where near a venue you would find in Fairfield County or the city.

• Visited June 2014
Trumbull, Connecticut
“Watch out for the specials”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I ate here and upon recommendation of my waitress I ordered the tuna tacos but was very disappointed. Tuna was sinewy and tasteless. Oysters were good and they make a good martini.

• Visited June 2014