“Great fried calamari”

Stonebridge Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonebridge Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 270 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: New Haven Avenue
Transit: Right across the street from the Milford train station, for the Metro North. A short stroll from Milford Landing Marina & easily accessible from Interstate 95.
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Stoped here for a quick bite one weekend. This place was hopping but the service was great and the food was above average,

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Mid-priced, but well worth it. The paella was excellent as was the halibut special. Service was friendly and attentive. Lots of outdoor seating which the weather allowed us to take advantage of. Will definitely return next time we are in the area.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Was here with large party for night before my cousins wedding! The food was really really good. As a Vegan, I had an awesome salad. They were nice in making it custom for me:) Service was also wonderful!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I was on a business trip passing from Rhode island to Long Island, and stayed in Milford for the night to catch the early ferry. The clerk at the Hampton Inn offered to help me find a place to eat. I usually look at TA but was too tired to think. All I wanted was fried clams! So I ended up here on the patio overlooking a stream, listening to the red-winged blackbirds. Such a nice place to rest after a long day.
When I walked in the back, there was a very noisy dark room full of people. Maybe it was a group, but there was no way I wanted to sit there. There was also a noisy outside bar. But then we went to a large room with light and booths, and I was offered the deck, even though it was chilly out. It was fine. Service was immediate. The clams came fast, and frankly, I will drive way out of my way to eat them again. Too much to even consider dessert. All in all, a great dinner.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Stayed in Milford for a work trip and the hotel suggested this restaurant for dinner. It's in a great location, right on the water. We were seated in the solarium, which was very nice atmosphere. The food was amazing and the service was great. Beet salad was great. Wonderful seafood options. Good spot for a night out for dinner....close to the harbor. I was told Thursday's are the best night to enjoy this area.