“Nice deli with friendly service ”
Review of Seeley's Deli

Seeley's Deli
Ranked #68 of 277 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Diner, Deli
Description: Providing gourmet food & delicious sandwiches! Breakfast, lunch & catering. Our customers say we are the best deli in town!
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I came for a breakfast sandwich.

They have a few tables inside or you take out.

I ordered an egg, cheese, and bacon on a hard roll ($3).

It was ready in just a few minutes.

Friendly service.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed October 8, 2017

My favorite! I'm there most Saturdays and love the atmosphere and service. The staff knows customers by name and their usual orders (and the quirks to those orders, like ranch instead of blue cheese or cold meatloaf). Service is speedy, accurate and friendly. I've also placed catering orders with Seeley's (chicken parmigiana, baked ziti and sandwich platter) and each meal got great reviews. Thanks for making first timers and long timers feel welcome--we are all well fed!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

I got a turkey sandwich the other day and was very happy with the quality of the meat and the amount of meat that was on it. However, and to me it is a big however, the price was outrageous. My one sandwich cost $9. It consisted of a grinder roll, turkey, lettuce, and tomato. Happy with the quality, but can't see myself spending that much for a simple sandwich again.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for the first time today. Ordered a roast beef and cheddar with some veggies. Fresh roll, fresh veggies with a generous amount of meat. Definitely going to be a regular stop

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 11, 2017

Good sandwiches, nothing over the top, but good - and very friendly workers. It's just a deli though, with 3 two tops, and I think 2 tables outside. Takes credit cards, has bottled drinks. 2 subs and 2 drinks $23.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Seeley's Deli? Share your experiences!