“Relaxing with Great Food”
Review of Jani - CLOSED

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great eat in restaurant that offers excellent chinese and japanese food including sushi. Very relaxing atmosphere and they won't rush you out. Take out is very good too. One of my favorites in the area.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

The title says it all. The menu is very large. Their food is always good and we go often. They are accomodating when there are special needs or requests. We have never had any complaints about the service or food.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Have gone here sooooo many times in the past and it was great. Have gone to their Chinese New Year for many years, too, and always a great time for the kids. Went this weekend and WOW -- the food was really poor. Both chicken dishes we had contained meat that was way overdone, dry, and chewy. Salad was old and actually had some lettuce that was mushy-rotten. This used to be a great place, but I think we are done.....

1  Thank Hive_Tool
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I signed my family up for the Chinese New Year Dinner. We where told to arrive at 6pm to have dinner for the show. We got there at 6pm but they just had a us wait around. The they finally took our drink order and half of us got our drinks but the other half did not until the cook started cooking. I have been to this show before and it has been fun in the past but it was before they put in the Hibachi. Once they finally started cooking and serving our food the show got started. I had to use the ladies room but when I went in there both bathrooms where dirty to the point of not being usable. I had to leave to go to ShopRite to use the bathroom. Then our food was cooked I didn't realize that you had to order noodles separately they are always included with the meal. I guess only a few people knew this (and it is my favorite part of the meal) the cook distributed the extra to everyone else except me and my friend. Fried rice was burnt and steak tasted livery and the chicken was very dry and over cooked so I could not eat it. The worst part was the show went on in the other room whilest we where being served. I guess I thought there would be another show after our meal but there was not and when I got the bill I was charged $12.00 for a show. I was not told there would be a charge for the show when I booked it either. They always had a special menu in the past and no charge for the show. Very disappointed.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

This was our go to Chinese place for years. I feel that it has slipped in quality and bang for the buck. the interior is well past its prime. It needs a complete redo. Most of the menu is standard fare. Service is quick and efficient. Take out is the best way to go. Nothing special. Don't go out of your way.
years.