“Family run ”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #142 of 278 Restaurants in Milford
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

This is one of many Subways across the universe. The franchisee, Ram manages the business and clearly enjoys meeting and greeting every customer, a rarity these days. He adds a personal touch and I would go out of my way to have his signature BMT on toasted flatbread. Delicious! I strongly recommend.

Date of visit: May 2017
2  Thank Chikarasailor

Reviewed April 30, 2017

Good fast service and friendly! I've been here dozens of times! Milford is home to Subway so their restaurants and well kept here!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Catherine L
Reviewed April 24, 2017

The franchise owner, Ram, is extremely gracious. We had salads, and a flatbread BMT. Both were superb. We highly recommend this Subway for it's owners attention to detail and high quality.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 3, 2017

I have stopped here for a quick sandwich when shopping at this Walmart.

There are plenty of tables to sit down and eat there.

Service is friendly. I also like their chopped salads.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed November 22, 2016

Not much really to say because I have visited 2 subways on this same road and not sure which is which. The one closer to the mall was better than the other, because of the 1 employee working at the time with a few customers and she seemed agitated. The food was the same as always once I got it

Date of visit: June 2016

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!