“Keep driving !!”

Cuisines: American, Diner
New Haven, Connecticut
“Keep driving !!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

The service was very bad and it wasn't even busy waited a long time for a refill of coffee, and when the food showed it was cold as if it sat for a long time.
I do not recommend coming here stay away you have been warned !!!

• Visited April 2013

Ra'anana, HaMerkaz, Israel
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

After horrible night in the adjacent Ho Jo we looked for breakfast. The people are nice, the service is quick, the food is plenty and good. Location is good. We liked the place.

Visited January 2013
Bethany
“Athenian Diner Milford, CT”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Good service and friendly atmosphere. Doesn't waste time when go for a fast lunch but not at fast food restaurant. Clean and varied menu. Can get off I-95 and back on again with not too much trouble.

Visited January 2013
Davenport, Iowa
“Athenian Diner has great Gyros”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My Mom always enjoyed going to the Athenian Diner. I told my wife that my Mom loved this Diner and I wanted to take my wife there. We were not disappointed. The Gyros were very, very good and we had soup and salad. The prices were comparable to the midwest. My thoughts are if you go to a Greek restaurant then order greek food. We are from Davenport, IA.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Joseph R
Massachusetts
“Good food, very reasonable prices, great Diner atmosphere”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

My husband and I had a great meal here recently. The huge menu had typical diner fare, along with some homemade Greek food. I had a roast chicken diner special that was excellent, and included homemade soup, that tasted like it was. Great bread and I understand they do all their own baking. It is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Plenty of free parking, right on the Boston Post Road, Exit 39 A from I-95 North or South, you can't miss it. Though larger than a traditional diner, it has the wonderful decor, lots of chrome and laminate tabletops and booths. The prices are very reasonable, and with so many choices on the menu there is something for everyone.

• Visited September 2012

Been to Athenian Diner? Share your experiences!