“Excellent, Great subs”

DiBella's Subs
Ranked #49 of 259 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 31, 2014

The best subs in the world. No really, the best, but I haven't been to much sub places around the world, but these subs are probably the best in New Haven county!

Great combos, and I loved how it is so jazzy.

The only thing I feel is the organization of how everything is paid etc. When you place the order, the cashiers should be right next to the person taking order. OR the food should be served, and then paid. My uncle owns a little sub store in Vermont, and I've worked with him during my college years.
Therefore, hopefully the manager will read this, because the process is really complicated.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Dibella's sub just opened a few months ago in Milford, ironically right across the street from a Subway, on the Post Road. Being the big guy that I am, I ordered a large grinder. I must admit, I could not finish it in one sitting. So I got smart and the next time I orderd a medium. And even that was a good size. Prices are very reasonable, and you get way more meat than you would get across the street at their competition. Definately a place to go for a great grinder, just be hungry.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Definitely come here if you are hungry and love awesome italian bread! I came for lunch on my break from work and was really surprised at just how good their sandwiches are. I ordered a small and couldnt finish it so they have larger portions. Definitely not for dining on a budget, but totally worth it to splurge or have a cheat day. I am going back for sure soon!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great place for subs! I enjoy thier sandwichea much more thab Subway. Their bread is awesome and vegetablea taste much fresher! Very reasonable as well.pcookies are tasty too!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I enjoyed the selection of subs that are available as well as the format for ordering. The service was very good and each employee did an excellent job in making you feel like "your sub" was the only one they were preparing!

Been to DiBella's Subs? Share your experiences!