“Go early....”

Dining options: Reservations
Milford, Connecticut
“Go early....”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Momo's features a unique Asian fusion menu. Their rolls are actually bite size.... rare in many Asian restaurants today. The service is great... efficient and friendly. I've yet to order anything that has disappointed me. Recently had the Crab Rangoon, yum! The Lady Rolls are my favorite. Sashimi dinner is beautifully presented and fresh.

• Visited October 2013

New Haven, Connecticut
“Best Sushi in Milford”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I've been coming here for two years now. The price of the sushi has stayed the same, but the portions have gotten smaller. Otherwise, taste has not been impacted. Great service and good food.

• Visited August 2013
Milford, Connecticut
“Best Sushi in the State. Hands down.”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I've been to Japanese restaurants all over Connecticut and New York, and MoMo is by far the freshest, most delicious sushi I've ever eaten. The food is incredibly authentic and Jeffrey and his wife Jasmine are wonderful. All the fish is fresh and the menu is full of creative and noteworthy dishes, such as an Uni Shot or Kobe "Sushi" I enjoy their food at least once a week with my girlfriend. Please, do yourself a favor and try this place.

• Visited June 2013
Manchester, Connecticut
“Pricey, average tasting with great service”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

As the title suggests. The service is excellent. The prices are high, for what it is. The food was fine but didn't stand out as being any better than numerous other sushi places in CT. If it was local to me I'd probably not go back just based on the prices. As I live an hour away I will certainly not be going back.

• Visited May 2013
Shelton, Connecticut
“Great local sushi!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I stopped in at the recommendation of a friend that I used to go with for sushi on a weekly basis.

Every time I try another place to check it out, I always regret not going to Momo's!

• Visited May 2013