“Good morning cleaning lady!”

Red Roof Inn Milford
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Milford
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Good morning cleaning lady!”
Reviewed June 3, 2010

I was shocked when I couldnt find a halfway decent hotel/motel in the milford area for under $100, but, the Red Roof had good reviews and was under $90. The location is right off I-95, safe area. Smooth check in. FYI rooms face OUTWARDS. Room was clean and neat. Plenty of sports TV stations which I loved. Bed was great, not enough pillows. Slept great, except the cleaning lady woke us up at 10:30am opening our door. Went to take a shower and they gave us 2 shampoos instead of 1 shampoo and 1 conditioner, but the shower was VERY good. SUPER SMALL bathroom. Free wifi (which Red Roof often time charges for) was very good. GREAT work desk area, one of the BEST ive seen at any hotel/motel chain. Smooth check out. Guy asked how everything was, and I reported the maid walking in. He promptly wrote it down and apologized. I wasnt upset at all, I kind of found it funny. Overall a good stay, I just hate paying $85 for a Red Roof.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 25, 2010

The Red roof milford is a comfortable & affordable stay. The staff are all very friendly and go out of their way to make your stay comfortable.
I was in Milford for Subway training so i was there for two weeks. The red roof was a great base for me, near to local amenities and a 5min walk to the training centre. My experience at this hotel was very positive. Only down side being that there is no breakfast. But there are grocery stores nearby so you can stock up on food.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Boston
Reviewed April 8, 2010

The Red Roof is a reliable inn, giving us a good night's sleep in a fine environment. Though not fancy, the Red Roof Inn been redone over the last several years to have pleasing rooms in good style. It is a very good alternative for an overnight stop on a trip, or when you need to stay in an area.
A big plus for us is that they allow one "well-behaved pet" to stay in the room.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Rhode Island
Reviewed March 14, 2010

The rooms are always immaculate. The hotel's staff are cordial and very accommodating to any requests. Service is prompt and efficient and always with a smile. I very much appreciate the friendliness of the staff at this hotel. The hotel is adjacent to the highway. My favorite amenities include large screen cable, bottom- less fresh brewed assorted coffees, hot chocolate, and decaf 24/7. Herbal shampoo is always there too. This is a nice feature because it is so easy to forget to bring along shampoo.
I find this hotel to be fair priced and of good value. I recommend this facility to anyone.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo
Orlando
Reviewed February 5, 2010

I returned to the Red Roof Inn because of the price and cleanliness of the rooms. The customer service is great. The front desk associate name Jose was excellent. He remember my name and knew what type of room i needed. Jose also recommended great restaurants in the area. I will continue now on to return to Red Roof to collect my loyalty points to earn free nights.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Taino_Warrior
Bridgeport
Reviewed February 5, 2010

My wife and I spent eight nights at this hotel (second week of January) and we were happy with the services, coffee, etc. People at the front desk were very friendly and help us to find directions, etc. The beds are really comfortable, bathrooms clean and well equipped. I would stay here again, when I'm in town. I joined the redi-card membership they have.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Allentown, PA
Reviewed February 2, 2010

I stayed here for a night when visiting my friends in the area and the room was reasonable, clean, and directly off I95. I couldn't ask for any better convenience for the price ($55).

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo