“Great Service,will come again.”

Red Roof Inn Milford
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Milford
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Let me start by sayin "great customer service". The young man behind the service desk named James,was a great help. Quick with getting me registrar,giving me all the information I needed for my stay, all with a smile. My room was clean I didn't have to call for anything. I enjoyed my stay at Red Roof Inn Milford, Ct. I will stay again. Thanks Mrs. Randolph

• Stayed: November 2012
pperillo, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear Mrs. Randolph,

Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to give us your generous review. I update our staff on every online review, it is an excelent source for guest feedback and employee motivation.

Please consider us at your service.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I stayed in the Red Roof Inn Milford on November 2, 2012. First thing the location is amazing, you could hit the hotel with a stone from exit 35 on I95. The price per night of this hotel was great, something like 54 a night with a AAA discount, especially compared to all the other hotels in fairfield county. The front desk staff was friendly and coffee was always made available in the lobby. My room was clean and housekeeping did a good job keeping it there. Overall I would have to say that this hotel exceed my expectations for a budget style hotel. I've paid a lot more money for lot worse hotels. The one complaint I would make is that the wi-fi was unbelievable bad, couldn't get on to any site because of how slow it was. But when I come down to visit my friend again this is the hotel I am staying at.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nathan P
pperillo, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Dear Nathan P,

Thank you for recently staying with us. The best testament a hotel can get, is that a guest will stay again and recommend to others. Have a great Thanksgiving and a mild Bangor winter.
We are at your future service.

Best regards,

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Sometimes things go wrong and swift action by staff prevents distress by travelers. We checked into this Red Roof, climbed the stairs to the 2nd floor and walked down the outside walkway with our luggage, about 10 p.m. only to find the key card did not work. Usually, you get a green light and the door unlocks. A red light means it won't open. We got no light. I returned to the lobby and the clerk redid the card and told me it should work fine.

Back upstairs, the same thing happened. But before I could start back downstairs, a shirtless man who was entering a room two doors down approached, telling us he's the janitor and he'd like to help. He thought his master key would let us in, but it wouldn't either. He saw how nothing lit up and told us it was a problem with the lock on the door, not something the clerk did wrong. He asked if we'd mind waiting a minute. He called the lobby on his cell phone, then ushered us about 40 feet down the hallway and let us into a nearby room with his master key, telling us he'd return. About two minutes later, with a shirt on, he returned with two card keys for us to have for our new room.

That kind of service from a man not on duty really made us feel good about this place.

The room was fine, no problems at all. Bed was comfortable and there was nothing to complain about at all.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
pperillo, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Dear FlushingCaps,

Thank you for staying with us in August and providing a positive review. During last week's Super Storm Sandy, it was a challange to remain functional, as many of our employees lost power or could not transport themselves to work. I am proud of all their efforts and commitment. The specific employee you mention, Brian, is dedicated and takes pride in his craft. I will be sure to show him this review. I hope to meet you, if you are ever in the area again, while away from the great state of Michigan.

Continued safe and pleasant travels,

Reviewed November 2, 2012

My name is Rebecca Nieves I stayed at the Red Roof Milford on November 1 2012. All I have to say is James you did a great job. It means a lot when someone can feel your pain. I am homeless due to Hurricane Sandy. Upon checking into the hotel James warmed my day with a apology due to situation. He checked me into the room with great customer service. I noticed he has a very calm but professional character. When I arrived into the room it was very clean and had a plesant smell. There was two other guys there at check in but the quality of customer service of James needed to be commended. Especially during this time of people lives when people are losing homes and personal item due to a natural disaster. The price did go up about 10.00 from the normal price but it did not matter because James made me feel welcome and wanted. All I want to say is Thank You James and Red Roof Milford for being there for me and my family during our time of despair.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for the review and acknowledging James' service. His normal conduct and professionalism is always excelent, but during the recent storm and aftermath, I have noticed his exceptional performance and appreciate it. I sincerely hope you are safe and the new storm on it's way does no further damage. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Passing through the area and arrived late after getting stuck in NYC traffice. Room was clean, staff was helpful. However, the remote area plus people hanging around outside, someone cooking on the back of a truck, loud music playing, and 2 police cruisers arriving did not make us feel comfortable. Would not stay in the area again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
pperillo, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear TraditionFlorida,

Thank you for recently staying with us in Milford and taking the time to submit a review, I especially appreciate you commenting that your room was clean and staff helpful. My mission is to make every guest feel comfortable and safe while away from home, so your feedback is very valuable in helping evaluate concerns. I'll have to take responsibility for the outdoor grilling; that guest is actually on a work assignment from out of state and has asked permission. Milford Police do a great job, they are very vigilant and regularly patrol the parking lots of all 14 inns/hotels in the area, (we even invite them in for a cup of coffee). I hope that if ever back in the area you do decide to stay with us again and allow me a moment to give my tips on how to navigate through and around NYC.

Best regards and continued safe travels,

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

The Red Roof in Milford Ct was exceptionally clean and well run. And with the friendly staff of Isreal and Peter I felt write at home. The property was well groomed even and was good green scenery to wake up to. And the bathrooms were exceptionally clean. I will definately be staying there again!

Mike Decaro

• Stayed: September 2012
pperillo, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Good day Mr. Decaro,

Thanks for taking the time to review the Red Roof Inn, Milford. We appreciate all reviews and are especially pleased to see when a guest of ours is satisfied with their stay. The management here, including myself and Peter, are always happy to accomodate and satisfy our guests and appreciate the feedback. We are also giving kudos to the housekeepers and our landscaping company for your brilliant review.

Thanks again for your time,
Israel Weber
Front Office Manager

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I lived here for several months with my wife when time was rough. The people were great the manager peter was the nicest man I ever met an helped me out so much. I would stay here just to be around the people

• Stayed: January 2012
pperillo, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Dear JoeDeleone85,

Thank you for the kind words. One of the benefits of working at the Red Roof Inn Milford, is that I get to meet interesting people from all over the country and world. It was a pleasure to host you and your family (pet included), while you were here.

All my best.
Peter Perillo, GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Motel 6 Milford
Hyatt Place Milford/New Haven
Quality Suites
Quality Suites
#2 of 5 in Stratford

Been to Red Roof Inn Milford? Share your experiences!