Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven
$129
Hyatt.com
$97
SpringHill Suites Milford(Milford)(Great Value!)
$98
$81
$52
$80
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanmanager peternice place to staygreat customer servicehousekeeping staffenjoyed my stayoff the highwaynew havenmoteltiffanyctredroofdecafratesshampoonyc
Reviewed November 2, 2012

My name is Rebecca Nieves I stayed at the Red Roof Milford on November 1 2012. All I have to say is James you did a great job. It means a lot when someone can feel your pain. I am homeless due to Hurricane Sandy. Upon checking into the hotel James warmed my day with a apology due to situation. He checked me into the room with great customer service. I noticed he has a very calm but professional character. When I arrived into the room it was very clean and had a plesant smell. There was two other guys there at check in but the quality of customer service of James needed to be commended. Especially during this time of people lives when people are losing homes and personal item due to a natural disaster. The price did go up about 10.00 from the normal price but it did not matter because James made me feel welcome and wanted. All I want to say is Thank You James and Red Roof Milford for being there for me and my family during our time of despair.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
pperillo, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for the review and acknowledging James' service. His normal conduct and professionalism is always excelent, but during the recent storm and aftermath, I have noticed his exceptional performance and appreciate it. I sincerely hope you are safe and the new storm on it's way does no further damage. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Passing through the area and arrived late after getting stuck in NYC traffice. Room was clean, staff was helpful. However, the remote area plus people hanging around outside, someone cooking on the back of a truck, loud music playing, and 2 police cruisers arriving did not make us feel comfortable. Would not stay in the area again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
pperillo, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear TraditionFlorida,

Thank you for recently staying with us in Milford and taking the time to submit a review, I especially appreciate you commenting that your room was clean and staff helpful. My mission is to make every guest feel comfortable and safe while away from home, so your feedback is very valuable in helping evaluate concerns. I'll have to take responsibility for the outdoor grilling; that guest is actually on a work assignment from out of state and has asked permission. Milford Police do a great job, they are very vigilant and regularly patrol the parking lots of all 14 inns/hotels in the area, (we even invite them in for a cup of coffee). I hope that if ever back in the area you do decide to stay with us again and allow me a moment to give my tips on how to navigate through and around NYC.

Best regards and continued safe travels,

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

The Red Roof in Milford Ct was exceptionally clean and well run. And with the friendly staff of Isreal and Peter I felt write at home. The property was well groomed even and was good green scenery to wake up to. And the bathrooms were exceptionally clean. I will definately be staying there again!

Mike Decaro

• Stayed: September 2012
pperillo, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Good day Mr. Decaro,

Thanks for taking the time to review the Red Roof Inn, Milford. We appreciate all reviews and are especially pleased to see when a guest of ours is satisfied with their stay. The management here, including myself and Peter, are always happy to accomodate and satisfy our guests and appreciate the feedback. We are also giving kudos to the housekeepers and our landscaping company for your brilliant review.

Thanks again for your time,
Israel Weber
Front Office Manager

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I lived here for several months with my wife when time was rough. The people were great the manager peter was the nicest man I ever met an helped me out so much. I would stay here just to be around the people

• Stayed: January 2012
pperillo, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Dear JoeDeleone85,

Thank you for the kind words. One of the benefits of working at the Red Roof Inn Milford, is that I get to meet interesting people from all over the country and world. It was a pleasure to host you and your family (pet included), while you were here.

All my best.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I recently stayed overnight at a Red Roof Inn in Milford, CT. The room was spacious and quiet and even though it was in a fairly remote area, it was only a short ride to Route 1 and its associated activity. With my AAA discount the rate was about $71 - very reasonable compared to other nearby hotels - and the staff was pleasant and helpful. Do consider this establishment if you plan to stay in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Dear JimBoNH_12,

My sincere thanks for staying with us, reviewing on TripAdvisor, and recommending our Inn to others. I'm glad you mentioned AAA; besides that popular discount, we offer senior, government and various other promotions for our Red Roof RediCard members.
We hope to see you again the next time you're in the area.

Thanks again,