“Okay for 1 night.”

Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Milford
Southeast Florida
“Okay for 1 night.”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Passing through the area and arrived late after getting stuck in NYC traffice. Room was clean, staff was helpful. However, the remote area plus people hanging around outside, someone cooking on the back of a truck, loud music playing, and 2 police cruisers arriving did not make us feel comfortable. Would not stay in the area again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
pperillo, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear TraditionFlorida,

Thank you for recently staying with us in Milford and taking the time to submit a review, I especially appreciate you commenting that your room was clean and staff helpful. My mission is to make every guest feel comfortable and safe while away from home, so your feedback is very valuable in helping evaluate concerns. I'll have to take responsibility for the outdoor grilling; that guest is actually on a work assignment from out of state and has asked permission. Milford Police do a great job, they are very vigilant and regularly patrol the parking lots of all 14 inns/hotels in the area, (we even invite them in for a cup of coffee). I hope that if ever back in the area you do decide to stay with us again and allow me a moment to give my tips on how to navigate through and around NYC.

Best regards and continued safe travels,
Peter Perillo, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

The Red Roof in Milford Ct was exceptionally clean and well run. And with the friendly staff of Isreal and Peter I felt write at home. The property was well groomed even and was good green scenery to wake up to. And the bathrooms were exceptionally clean. I will definately be staying there again!

Mike Decaro

• Stayed September 2012
pperillo, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Good day Mr. Decaro,

Thanks for taking the time to review the Red Roof Inn, Milford. We appreciate all reviews and are especially pleased to see when a guest of ours is satisfied with their stay. The management here, including myself and Peter, are always happy to accomodate and satisfy our guests and appreciate the feedback. We are also giving kudos to the housekeepers and our landscaping company for your brilliant review.

Thanks again for your time,
Israel Weber
Front Office Manager
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I lived here for several months with my wife when time was rough. The people were great the manager peter was the nicest man I ever met an helped me out so much. I would stay here just to be around the people

• Stayed January 2012
pperillo, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Dear JoeDeleone85,

Thank you for the kind words. One of the benefits of working at the Red Roof Inn Milford, is that I get to meet interesting people from all over the country and world. It was a pleasure to host you and your family (pet included), while you were here.

All my best.
Hampton, New Hampshire
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I recently stayed overnight at a Red Roof Inn in Milford, CT. The room was spacious and quiet and even though it was in a fairly remote area, it was only a short ride to Route 1 and its associated activity. With my AAA discount the rate was about $71 - very reasonable compared to other nearby hotels - and the staff was pleasant and helpful. Do consider this establishment if you plan to stay in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear JimBoNH_12,

My sincere thanks for staying with us, reviewing on TripAdvisor, and recommending our Inn to others. I'm glad you mentioned AAA; besides that popular discount, we offer senior, government and various other promotions for our Red Roof RediCard members.
We hope to see you again the next time you're in the area.

Thanks again,
Peter Perillo,GM
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

I loved my stay there and the staff of Isreal and Pete made me feel at home. And the rooms are large and very clean I stay there often and will continue to. And recomend it to anyone who likes a great place at a bargain rate. Mike Decaro

• Stayed September 2012
pperillo, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Dear Mike,

Israel and I appreciate the acknowledgement and great review. I look forward to hearing more Rolling Stones stories the next time you're here.

Thanks,

Reviewed October 11, 2012

The management staff are very nice and the rooms are very clean and the complamentary coffee is nice in the morning and the surrounding property is nice to look at in the morning. And the made service is impecable
The front desk morning guys Israel Weber & Peter perillo made it very pleasant and easy to checkout.
Mike Decaro

• Stayed September 2012
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on your multiple visits. It's good to know that the staff here is consistently bringing you satisfaction. Return customers are something we pride ourselves on here and we have many just like yourself. We always strive for a smooth check-in and check-out process and glad that yours was quick and easy.

Thank you again Mr. Decaro,
Israel Weber
Front Office Manager
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Everything was very good and clean. The area appears to be pretty safe. The only down fall we had to the place is they had no continental breakfast. I have never been anywhere where they literally had nothing? Very strange but if your not looking for that this is the place to stay.

• Stayed October 2012
pperillo, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Dear Bbryniarski,

Thank you for noticing our room cleanliness and overall safe environment. You are correct about breakfast, it is a function that I plan to offer on weekends in the near future. In the mean time free coffee is always available at the front lobby. I hope we can accommodate you again soon.

Thanks again,