“Clean and Comfortable!”

SpringHill Suites Milford
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Milford
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed here for one night over the weekend, and were very pleased with the accommodations. The room was very clean, the staff was pleasant, and complimentary beverages were served in the lobby all day long. It was also conveniently located right off of I-95 and about a mile or 2 away from the town center. The price was a bargain for the type of room that we received.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I recently stayed at the springhill suites marriott with my car club and I have to tell you they were the best marriott Ive traveled with! I travel alot with the road race lincoln doing our antique car shows and from making my reservation to checking out was just great! I needed a 1st floor room and I was told It was not a guarentee due to the hotels occupancy but I was given a 1st floor room near the lobby. I did arrive earlier tthen expected but the young lady minerba who checked me in said it wasent a problem! My room was ready and it was very nice to see the person who made my reservation was there to also check me in, she was wonderfull with providing me with directions to all the places i would be going! The breakfeast was great. The yound lady who also checked me out was very pleasant and very polite!

Room Tip: Book your reservation with menerba she was great!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This hotel has spacious rooms and a nice happy hour in the lobby. The location is bery convenient to 95 and local restaurants, etc. The mgmt was very supportive of our needs. The indoor pool and hot tub were great for unwinding, and you can use the Residence Inn pool outdoors in the summer. All this for reasonable rate!

Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed August 21, 2012

In town for a business trip. Friendly staff, super clean hotel, great room with excellent work space and the bed you come to expect from a Marriott property. Comfortable couch to watch TV and AC unit that won't keep you up all night. When business brings me back to CT this will be my hotel. The location is perfect as well easy on/off the highway and close to some very good resturants. I used my AAA membership to save the company a few $.

Room Tip: I always request a high floor to stay away from those nasty heel walkers.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I am an ER nurse that gets very melancholy when I have to leave my west village (NYC) apt 2 or 3 days each week for work in CT.
But commuting between 12 hr shifts is absurd.
So hotels it has been!
This location is terrific as it is immediately off I 95.
But don't let that concern you.....I heard NO noise. And I have extra good hearing.
I was able to read a book which I can only do with earplugs or silence. I did NOT need the earplugs!
The beds were heaven comfortable.

The check in staff was super friendly!!
The breakfast was fine.

I was uber lucky and went down to the pool and whirlpool late (8pm ish) and didn't bother to have big lights turned on...what therapy for an overworked ER nurse and yogi/cyclist that was!!

The room/bathroom is very spacious and clean. And trust I am a clean fanatic....

They have a bar/lounge open from 5-11.
I will try that for a bit another time but just walking by? I can see it has that boutique hotel in London vibe.

Did I mention the staff seems so helpful and friendly?
And they were amazing quick with check in!!
Thank you!
I will be back...wish I could every week but my budget doesn't allow. My goal is to alternate with the Fairfield by Marriott down the road.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I manage a 13/14 yr old softball team from Maine. We chose this hotel based on the many positive reviews. This hotel lived up to it's ratings. Our team was made up of 10 famalies, most had at least 4 people staying in each suite. All rooms had adequate space for our week long stay. For me I liked the layout of the rooms. We had plenty of space to get ready each morning. This Hotel has a nice offering for breakfast. For dinners we would order from local restaurants, eat in the dining room just off the lobby and watch the Olympics. Being such a large group, we would get loud at times, however the staff let us enjoy the time we had together. I would recoomend this Hotel to anyone looking for a quality place to stay while visiting the Milford CT area. Our contact was Tonisha, and she did an awesome job answering all our questions. Michael, the General Manager was very helpful as well. This Hotel exceed our expectations!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank YBMOODY
Reviewed July 25, 2012

The Springhill Suites is a very good place to stay very convient for me to get to work since its located right off I-95. The staff is great always have a smile on there face in particular Minerva from the front desk. She was so nice and very professinal and signed me up for marriott rewards and email me my new number. I would recommend this hotel to all my buisness partners.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business