“What a great staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Milford
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Milford
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I have traveled extensively and I have never met a front desk group as nice, pleasant, friendly, helpful and professional as the group at this hotel. What a treat to always be greeted with a smile and a willingness to help with any issue. Congratulations to management for assembling such a talented staff!

Stayed: August 2014
Stephanie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Thank you for reviewing my property on Trip Advisor.
The congratulations and High Five should go to the staff. They are our rock and they really differ us from the competition.
Thank you for acknowledging their effort and willingness and disposition to go above and beyond to exceed guests expectations and create everlasting memories!!!
They say nthing is sweeter than great service and I agree with them.

Stephanie.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

My wife and I arrived late the night of our resevation. We had not eaten and asked where would be a good place to eat close to the property. The staff insisted that we eat at the hotel even though they were closing. they went out of their way to accomodate us in every way. They really made us feel at home with their hospitality. Rooms were clean, quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Stephanie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2014

What a nice review to post here on Trip Advisor!
I am happy to know too that you appreciate our clean rooms and that you noticed the little details that we try to pay so close attention to.
Thank you as well for recognizing my staff they genuinely care and go above and beyond to exceed our guests expectations. Our service differ us from the competition...we are truly "Home away from home"
Thanks for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Milford hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Good accèss to Rt 95. New Hotel. Close to Mall shopping. Close to Wholefoods. Good television. The only thing was the show water temperature could not be regulated, either Hot or cold. Blablablablablaaaaa aakdfsklfdskdfsdlddffdslkjsfdsdlsfdl dfklfas;dfjsldfjlsdkfjalsdkfjalsdfjalsdkfjalsdfjalsdkfjsd

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Stephanie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Thank you for revewing our property.
I am very disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay with me.
Our maintenance department will immediately look into the water temperature. It seems very odd but we will take care of it.
Thank you for lettting us know.
Can you please call me at 203 783 9988 or email me at stephanie.ryan@hilton.com.
I would like to discuss further your stay.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Rooom changed after bathroom facet sticks in full hot or cold. Front desk staff was reluctant to change room due to occupancy issues. Night staff not anxious to fix problems. Only after repeated request as a Hilton Honors customer did something happen. Not like other Hiltons.... Surprised by the its ok staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank 162th0mash

Thank you for reviewing our property on Trip Advisor.
I am OUTRAGED by the way your issue was handled .
Rest assured that it will be dealt internally with all the parties involved.
Please call me at 203 783 9988 or email me at stephanie.ryan@hilton.com to further discuss your experience with me.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We arrived in Milford with reservations with another hotel, site unseen. We were appalled by the horrible conditions and knew we couldn't stay there. We called the Hilton garden Inn and thank God they had one suite left. Even though it was in smoking we grabbed it anyway. A shuttle from the Hilton actually picked us up from the other place and rescued us! The remainder of our stay proved to be wonderful as a result of the continued fine service by all we met along the way.

• Stayed: July 2014
Stephanie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Thank you so kindly for reviewing our property on Trip Advisor.
I am delighted and thrilled that we have been able to create memorable memories again.
As you can tell this what differ us from the competition.
Please come back anytime and we will be here to serve you and deliver an outstanding stay!!!

Stephanie.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Since this was conveniently located off of I-95 we thought that we would stop here for the night. When I arrived i didn't have that high of expectations because usually hotels that are off the highway like that aren't that great. But, I was pleastly surprised that they had a resturant that was open so, me and my family didn't have to go out and eat. The room had beds that you could adjust the firmness on so you could make you bed the optimum firmness for your desire. The room was very clean and the whole bathroom looked like it had just been re-modeled. I would highly recommend staying here!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Stephanie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review on Trip advisor.
I am delighted that we have exceeded your expectations.
Please come again and we will make your stay memorable!

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

This was my home from 7/6-7/12 room 205, superb staff, always a big smile, Al thx. Breakfest cheaper n better than others, this hotel do stand for our values at Hilton:

H-honesty
I-integrity
L-loyalty
T-teamwork
O-ownership
N-now

See u soon!!!

Stayed: July 2014
Stephanie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review here on Trip Advisor! So glad to know you had a great experience and hope that you are able to come back soon! I really appreciate you recognizing my staff, as so often it's the little things we do that make a big difference, yet are rarely realized! Thanks.. we all love Al and we are proud to have him on our team!

Stephanie

Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Hyatt Place Milford/New Haven
#3 of 13 in Milford
New Haven Village Suites
New Haven Village Suites
#5 of 12 in New Haven

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Milford? Share your experiences!