“OK, but hope your not hungry, no breakfast”

Hilton Garden Inn Milford
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Milford
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“OK, but hope your not hungry, no breakfast”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Really comfortable bed which was the best part. NO continental breakfast. This is becoming somewhat of a standard and this hotel offered nothing for breakfast. That drops them a point for me. In all, nothing above average.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank publicdfndr
Stephanie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property.
I am very sorry that you did not enjoy breakfast.
Please understand that our breakfast is a great value for $10.95, it is all you can eat with made to order omelets, pancakes, French Toast, or anything else you could possibly want. A diner is sure to charge you $9 for an omelet, $2 for coffee, $2.50 for juice, $4 for fruit etc etc. We provide quite the value for what we offer.
Please come back and let me know as I would like to offer you breakfast so you can see for yourself.
Feel free to call me at 203 783 9988 or email me at stephanie.ryan@hilton.com.
Stephanie.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Polish first
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

excelente Hotel muy buena atención!! llegamos tarde en la noche y el recibimiento de Alejandro fue excelente recomiendo el Hotel 150% buena atención, limpio, espaciosos cuartos los empleados atentos esta cerca de tiendas restaurantes!! de la I95 en fin esta brutal!!! y lo mejor el precio muy bueno!! yo estuve una semana y fue excelente mi cuarto 203 fue mi casa del 6 al 12 de julio jajajja ups!! sigo aquí lol

Excellent hotel! Great attention! We arrived late in the night and Alejandro, your front desk gave us an extraordinary welcome. Huge bedroom, clean, kind employees. I recommend this hotel 150%. Near lots of stores, I-95, restaurants. Affordable prices. Thank you for everything.

Room 203 was my home from July 6 to 12 ups! I'm still here lol

Stayed July 2014
Stephanie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you for reviewing our property.
What a great feedback!
It was a great pleasure to serve you.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Convenient to I95 in a quiet location. Rooms are comfy at fair rates, typical of this chain. Not far from shopping or restaurants, though hotel also has some food service. Lowes is next door for those like me, traveling with chores to do.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
What an awesome review !!!
Thank you so much for takiong the time to review our hotel.
And yes I agree it is very well located.
Next time try to stay longer to take advantage of all our fabulous amenities.

Milford, United States
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Last minute booking on a Holiday weekend. Room requested not available, upgraded at no additional charge for HH member. Clean, quiet and friendly helpful staff. Great value. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so glad you have had such a great experience at my property. This is what differ us from our competition.
We will be looking forward to serving you again and again.

Hollywood, MD
Reviewed July 8, 2014

So many plans fell through during this trip it's hard to list them. All I really wanted was a bath, a meal, and a good night's sleep. Using the HGI app I found HGI Milford, and booked what might have been their last available room! It was an Accessible King and I was grateful for it. The staff at the desk were superb: bright, friendly, and welcoming. The room service was also excellent, as was the meal she brought up from the kitchen. I think it was the Fish and Chips, with a generous fruit bowl side. King size Sleep Number held me fast, and except when my neighbors came in late from a fun night out, I got a well earned rest. Thank you VERY MUCH to the staff at HGI Milford. Well Done All !!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

What a wonderful review!!!
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel and your stay to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Rockville, Maryland
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I've stayed at the Milford Hilton Garden Inn numerous times while ferrying my daughter to and from the University of New Haven. It's a bright, clean hotel just off I-95 with nice-sized rooms, a pool, and a decent fitness center. It's about 15 minutes from UNH, 5 minutes from a large mall, and 10 minutes from downtown Milford. There are some cheaper alternatives in the area, but this hotel surpasses them for comfort.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

2 Thank JeffLinder
Stephanie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review here on Trip Advisor! So glad to know you had a great experience and I truly appreciate you recognizing the value of our property.
You are so right: our hotel is conveniently located off I95, in close proximity to all kinds of restaurants and major attractions.
We will be looking forward to seeing you again.

Syracuse, New York, United States
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Can't beat the location directly off of I95 for travelers. Very clean hotel with a friendly staff and very comfortable rooms. The rates are reasonable and the suites are large. Enjoyed nice morning breakfast as well as drinks at night in the lobby at the bar. Excellent value.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Stephanie R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review here on Trip Advisor!
So glad to know you had a great experience and I truly appreciate you recognizing my Team's service.
You are so right: our hotel is conveniently located off I95, in close proximity to all kinds of restaurants and major attractions on Boston post Road...
You have made my day with this review!

Stephanie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
Hyatt Place Milford/New Haven
Residence Inn Milford
Residence Inn Milford
#3 of 13 in Milford
Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven - South - West Haven

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Milford? Share your experiences!