“Very Very Very Bad Costomer Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Devon Motel Inc

Devon Motel Inc
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Milford
Devon Motel Inc
Ranked #13 of 13 Hotels in Milford
Arizona
“Very Very Very Bad Costomer Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2007

I am from Arizona and called Devon Motel to book a room. But of coarse I needed to know some things about the room, like for instance the price... Well the front desk clerk got so upset because I could not hear her correctly ( gee could it have been her accent? ) That she said that she could not be on the phone for hours! I think the call lasted 2 min. at the most. So of coarse I booked a room at a different motel. Maybe some people just dont totaly understand that first impressions really do make a difference.

Stayed June 2007
1 Thank realreal

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2007

I'm from germany and I stayed at the devon motel a couple times. I will be there again in about 3 weeks. I love it there. The rooms are really clean and comfortable. The people at the front desk are VERY friendly. I will always come back.
PS: I really love fast food, so its perfect to have mc donalds across the street!!!

• Liked — Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2007

I just recently stayed at the Devon motel. My experience was nothing but wonderful... from the front desk to the immaculate rooms. I look forward to staying there again. I found this motel very affordable. This motel was located close to both I-95 and Route 15 which make getting around very easy.

I did ask about the shooting when I was there. What I was told was a couple was fighting across the street at McDonalds. The woman ran away from her boyfriend and she happened to run across the street toward the motel. (They were not staying at the motel). He followed her and shot her on the motel property. It had nothing to do with the motel.

• Liked — Close to the highway
  • Disliked — can't find anything to say!
  • Stayed January 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
2 Thank pb1115
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2005

Devon Motel is okay. I heard there was a shooting at the Devon Motel a few years ago and a person was killed. So that right there, kinda creeped me out. It was a little expensive. I don't really think the motel was worth all that. The room was clean however. That is basically why I rated the Devon Motel "average".

• Stayed April 2005
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2004

A very modest and inexpensive motel. 50$ a night. Had cable. perfect place to sleep after exploring during the day!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member