“Great dining experience”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We had the pleasure to dine here on a recent Saturday evening and with many options in the area we choose this last minute. We went with another couple and we were all very pleased with the overall dining experience; from the food, to the staff, to the atmosphere well worth visiting this hidden gem. Located in a quite neighborhood steps from the beach, the Beach House is a must try place in Milford.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I had dinner with friends a few weeks ago. The waitress was friendly enough. I ordered short ribs which were dry and tasteless. The potatoes that came with the ribs were also tasteless. The meal was very disappointing. When the waitress came to take our plates, she asked about my meal and I told her. She never asked if I would like anything else, she never offered a free dessert or drink, the meal was not taken off the bill and the manager never came over. I got no apology from anyone. I wasn't looking for anything free, but any business that wants return customers would have at least made a gesture...I got nothing. The bill for 4 people with the tip (she should be thankful that I wasn't in charge of the tip) was $300. A lot of money for a bad meal and inconsiderate service. We'll never go back there again.

1  Thank Diane D
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love beach house. Place that's great to go to genuinely have a great meal and a great time. Live music always sparks a raucous crowd.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

this was our go to bar but the managed Jeffery was aways yelling at the staff very disrespectful to everyone so stopped going- but Jeffery is gone so giving it a chance again. Need to improve the Bartender staff but the wait staff was great. Drinks are very good nice wine choices and great martinis . The Clam Chowder was excellent but the need to be more accommodating when someone asks for a large salad Bartender acted like asked for ice in the desert. And what I ended up with was a small plate of lettuce- Jazz band was great atmosphere was great we had fun despite the lousy salad

1  Thank MECMilford
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Tooo much money for dinner in this place......not very impressed at all....very noisy.....food was fair not even good....