“This place is amazing!!”

Fiore II Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 160 Restaurants in Middletown
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We have been to Fiore II several times and are never disappointed. The food is always great and the prices are reasonable. On at least 2 occasions we walked in about 10-15 minutes before closing. We were never turned away nor rushed out the door. Staff treated us as if they had just opened. Consistently wonderful!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Went here last eve, won't ever return. Service so-so. We called to make reservations and they told us that we "didn't need a reservation. There would be plenty of seats." Should have been our first hint that we should have gone elsewhere. Sat in a booth in between the kitchen and bathroom. Gross. Smell of bleach was making me ill. Dinner was mediocre at best. Chewy chicken. Eggplant that was served in a hot dish, but was cool and rubbery on the inside. Not impressed at all.

2  Thank smdspd
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We have been going to Fiore II for years. Delicious food, great service. Love the garlic knots and the Veal Fiore especially. The food does take time, but it is worth the wait. Park in the courthouse parking lot/garage if you can't find a metered spot on the street.

1  Thank arf24
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Came here with some friends a couple of weeks ago.

Service was excellent, cant say enough about that aspect, very attentive even though it was very busy.

Food was just average, it was edible but nothing special, We all got different items, and the chicken parm and lasagna was bland, and anything that had seafood in it came on a ridiculous fish-shaped glass plate.

Those ceramic casserole dishes that they serve nearly everything in, could use an upgrade or atleast a good scrub.

Prices were fair for the area, but I would rather go a few doors down next time

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I went to this restaurant for a Christmas party. The party room is downstairs but I noticed the main dining area is nice. I found the atmosphere relaxing and enjoyable. I had the shrimp scampi and my husband the combination seafood pasta dish. Of course I sampled his! Both dishes were very good. The bread was warm and garlicky, a big hit at the table. This restaurant could be rated excellent were it not for the staff. It took too long for a waiter to take my drink request. Dishes were dropped three times, in one instance several crashed down the flight of stairs; wait staff passed dishes over people's heads rather than walking around the table; one waiter returned to our table, smelling of cigarette smoke. Were it not for other reviews posted I would think the wait staff just had an off night. Go, but only for the food.