“they have gluten free pizza”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
new england
“they have gluten free pizza”
Reviewed February 14, 2010

We go for the gluten free pizza which we were so happy to discover they have. It's our favorite pizza in the area. I love that they give each customer a sample slice, too. Their buffalo chicken gourmet pizza is the best, it has a hint of blue cheese. Their fountain soda is great, too. I would not recommend their ceasar or greek salads, however. We've gotten them a couple times and they were both lousy. The cheeseburger grinder is a favorite. Go to the S Main location if you are dining in, the Washington location only if you're picking up.

durham
“best pizzeria around...we drive 20 minutes just to get to it!!”
Reviewed November 28, 2009

Never been disappointed with their take out service! Always prompt and polite. Pizza is great no matter which we try and house salad is the best around for take out.
Never liked calzones ever growing up, and tried one first time tonight from Illiano's. Even that was the best ever!!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I have never eaten in. The take out pizza and stromboli are fab.”
Reviewed July 16, 2009

I have never eaten in. The take out pizza and stromboli are fab.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Middletown, Connecticut
“I just don't understand the attraction”
Reviewed May 27, 2009

Having had food here a few times I have to say I'm disappointed. It's not that flavorful and it's pricey. It's like fast food pizza. There are better places around.

Palmer, MA
“Excellent pizza, and service!”
Reviewed May 24, 2008

I wasn't even in the door with my son, and already my wife and daughter were dining on the free mini pizzla slices Illiano's placed on the table.

We didn't plan on being here, as we were traveling from Essex, CT back to Mass after riding the steam train. We just let the GPS tell us where the nearest pizza place was, and it chose this gem of a place!

The pizza (we had sausage & onion) is excellent! Thin crust neapolitan pizza with fantastic flavor. The servers were very good too - attentive, and very helpful - we had 3 servers checking our drinks and clearing plates, wrapping leftovers, etc.

Give 'em a try if you're in the area - I'm sure you won't be disappointed!