“Great place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2013

After several trips here, we continue to enjoy the very good food, exceptionally broad menu, and friendly knowledgeable service. Their portions are large so we nearly always have a second meal, and the prices are reasonable. Amici's also sports a good wine list and the location right around the corner from Cold Stone Creamery makes desert very easy!

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Good food, very nice dining room. The outside seating area is very pretty with lots of plants. Good for first dates, anniversary, or just a night out with friends

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We enjoyed a birthday dinner here on Saturday night with a party of six. The weather was a little less than perfect however, with the nights of Al Fresco dining slowly leaving New England, we opted for a table outdoors. Our waitress was very friendly. We have been coming to Amici's (mainly in the Summertime for the outdoor dining) for some time now. It seems as if the quality of the food has become very "run of the mill." Not to say that it is bad, just not what I remember from a few years ago. Everyone said that their dinners were just OK. The salads are still very good, as is the focaccia bread. Maybe with a new season approaching, the owners will bring something "old" back to their menu. I hope so because we always enjoy coming to Amici's.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We were at Amici on a Saturday afternoon, since there were a limited number of patrons the service was excellent. Its hard to say if this would be the same on Saturday night. The outdoor seating was nice, kind of European style. The food was good, large portions, with nice extras such as a clove of cooked garlic for the bread.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I love rich decadent red sauce, bolognese is often what I order when available. This $16.00 one was simply one of the best I ever had. It was loaded with meat, and the pasta portion was enough for 2 people; I eat a lot and barley stuffed it all in. Two of are other companions also had pasta. One was $17.00 penne Amici, and the other was $18.00 veal parmigiana. They both loved their meals, and again the portions were huge. My wife had the $18.00 veal saltimbocca and thought it was just average, a normal size portion. I had $9.00 fried calamari as an appetizer, it was terrific, huge and fried just right. The side salads that came with our meals were excellent, with tasty dressing options, and the bread was great. I hesitated to give an excellent since the saltimbocca was the lagard, but everything else was awesome ,and the pasta portions pushed me over the edge, EXCELLENT! This is not fine fancy dining, we sat outside on a chilly night with infants all around, but if you want a tasty fill you up meal in a casual environment, this it!