“safe bet on main street”

Amici Italian Grill
Ranked #18 of 162 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2012

The steak is of good quality, and the scallops apetitizer always impresses. Pasta and veal dishes are less persuasive. Good wine list and good martinis!

Reviewed August 10, 2012

First experience at Amici's. Food was amazing, prices reasonable. We had the nicest server but the server was incredibly slow. Perhaps not enough servers to cover diners? Such a shame because we loved the place!

Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

Amicis is located in downtown Middletown. They have both inside and outside dining. The atmosphere is very upscale but the prices are fairly reasonable(16-25). The menu is very extensive so there should be something for everyone. Pasta chicken fish- no matter your preference there is a good selection. The entrees come with salad. Service was excellent. I certainly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

This restaurant was referred to us by the manager of the Hotel. We arrived early and ordered five different items for a family of five (which we do often and then share each one of them). When they served the meal, we realized that we could have ordered for just three and yet have plenty for all of us. Their salad is generous and is served free with all orders. The food quality is outstanding. Staff very friendly.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

I'm not sure why I keep trying to like Amici's. It's just not for me. I've nicknamed it the fake italian restaurant of Middletown. They have a great outdoor seating area, but as far as entree's go, there are many better places to choose in Middletown. I'd recommend only going for drinks and appetizers- and even then- I prefer other restaurants. And don't expect the best service- the last time we were here, we got "scorned" by the manager. We had purchased a fundraising bracelet that allowed you to get happy hour pricing on drinks until 10pm. No one told us we had to be in the bar to get the pricing- when the bill came, it took forever for them to process it because the normal prices were on our bill- and when the manager came back he said "we really should have been sitting in the bar, but I did you a favor and gave you the pricing anyways". Thanks for not being clear in the first place.