“Amazing! Great Wedding Experience!”

The Barns at Wesleyan Hills
Ranked #41 of 162 Restaurants in Middletown
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Description: This authentic historic barn is the best venue in Connecticut to express your "rustic elegance" wedding vision. You will love how this fully heated and air conditioned barn comes alive for your wedding. "Amazing!", "Magical!", "Unforgettable!" Are all words your guests will use to describe your wedding at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills.
Reviewed September 10, 2013

August 24, 2013 - My sons wedding was held here and I can not say enough about this experience. They did an absolutely remarkable job. My husband and I came up from South Carolina, we had never been to the venue and were unable to actually participate in the planning of the event due to the distance. Everything was absolutely perfect - the staff, the venue, the food. I would recommend The Barns to anyone - they were all professional, yet still personable - right on point in EVERY way!! Thank you all!